Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 2020 WORLD CUP....THANKS!!!

Fri, Aug 7 2020 2:16 PM (3 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 10:32 AM

The Founders Club would like to thank Finny ,Dotty and the entire World Cup committee along with ALL the sponsors who put up the prize donations and finally the teams we had the chance to play !!

The organization of the entire event is first class all the way ...This was the first time TFC was able to compete  and we were honored that Finny allowed us in... I know most teams and clubs playing were already veterans to the event but for us it was new so I would also offer my apologies for the few hiccups we had (all on me as Captain "oops" ) 

Every Captain from every team we played I got along great with and if there was a minor issue we sorted it quickly!!

And Finally....I want to congratulate Nova A in the first round of the playoffs who sent us packin pretty handily (Few matches to go but out of reach for us) Great Team!!...

All and all I consider "The Cup" a success for The Founders Club as we at least made the playoffs !!

So Cheers everyone and best of luck for all teams moving forward and thanks again to The World Cup organizers !!

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 11:36 AM

Was great having ye JD, ye were a breath of fresh air in the comp along with GOLFOS UNIDOS CUB

A lot of our matches could really have gone the other way, they were close affairs

Ken

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 3:53 AM

thx JD

that means a lot buddy as it was your first time in the comp so to have a great time playing and meeting new friends is why i started this comp a few years ago.

be different next year but we will see 

hey its only a game right lol

finny

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Fri, Aug 7 2020 2:16 PM

Thanks JD, really glad you and your club had a great experience

Cheers,

Dotty 

RSS