Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Putting aim - or lack of it

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 27 2020 4:55 PM (8 replies)
  • MikeW1503
    24 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 6:45 AM

What hope do I have when this what happens, constantly, when trying to putt.  Goes nowhere near the direction of aim.

Click here to play this video

• 1irony
    415 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 12:49 PM

It is called a huge misding on a longer scale, therefore more unforgiving, of the most unforgiving putter in the game. Went exactly where I thought it would have TBH with that click.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 1:18 PM

Wow... LOL Yeah, he missed the ding pretty badly but still that's outrageous.

So Mike, I think WGT is sending you a clear message right there :

"Buy yourself a better putter or suffer." LOL

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 1:20 PM

You pushed that putt way off line by missing the ding that late. On top of that, you can't tell anything about the first 1/3 of that putt from that video. My guess is the early break goes right and you magnified it by missing late.

With the aim that you chose you should have missed on the other side of the ding.

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 1:55 PM

Keep trying .

One day it will drop .

Image result for halloween golf  gifs

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 2:08 PM

YankeeJim:
    With the aim that you chose you should have missed on the other side of the ding.

Yup, take note Mike, if you play any shot where you are looking back towards your player, missing the ding left steers the ball right and vice versa.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 2:35 PM

ScottHope:
    Yup, take note Mike, if you play any shot where you are looking back towards your player, missing the ding left steers the ball right and vice versa.

Surprisingly enough, some people have a hard time understanding it.  

Whenever I watch my wife backing up her car, I can't help but facepalm.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 4:36 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

Surprisingly enough, some people have a hard time understanding it.  

Whenever I watch my wife backing up her car, I can't help but facepalm.

OMG, add the senior moment into the mix and that initial view off the tee supercedes the real view and you hit accordingly.  :-D

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 4:55 PM

YankeeJim:
    OMG, add the senior moment into the mix and that initial view off the tee supercedes the real view and you hit accordingly.  :-D

LOL

RSS