Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Avatars

Sun, May 24 2020 10:00 AM (1 replies)
  • cussinjack
    89 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2020 5:18 PM

Just wondering if i will be able to bring my outfit to the app or will i get compensated for it or will it go to Goodwill?  Same Question for the Note Book.

• ZirjoGondar
    94 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2020 10:00 AM

I saw another thread where the OP was griping that his apparel did not carry over to EA from flash.  He was not compensated.  Maybe post a request in the suggestion box section? 

WGT wouldn't do anything right now because, after all, you can still play the outfits on flash.  Once the flash version meets its demise, however, I think then you will have a legitimate beef.  WGT may have mercy on you guys; it certainly couldn't hurt to ask.  Although, the terms make it clear players do not truly own any of their gear.  We only hold a (revocable) license to use it, and it has no cash value.  So, I don't think they're obligated to you, but it would be a nice PR gesture to give you something for your trouble.

There is definitely no notebook in the mobile version.  I don't think it's in the EA version (very similar to mobile).  I'll check later today and report here unless someone else answers in the meantime.

RSS