Re: New Equipment Releases

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 1 2020 3:20 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2020 1:59 PM

russellsvpickett:
    My only consideration now is the putter as I had always envisioned buying the L70 Phantom but have been using the L59 Sabertooth and to be honest, the difference seems minimal awith the Phantom only having the better balance, how important is that!? Am I better sticking with the Sabertooth until I get to L90 +!?

I absolutely agree with MarchieB above. I would stick with the L59 Sabertooth. 

While I think a putter can make a difference, I personally think it's the club people place too much emphasis on when upgrading clubs. 

I think the L59 putter will serve you well until you get to L98. Then I would upgrade. 

• russellsvpickett
    139 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 4:00 AM

MarchieB:

Balance has to do with long putts. The greater the balance you have the more accurate your putt distance is on longer putts

Thanks for that Marchie, didn't realise that about putting balance and makes sense now as my distance control is quite good although sometimes it seems to fly by for now apparant reason!!

Hope I don't get bored of the putter and can wait til L98 hahaha!!

• EdwardClarkCBC
    2 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2020 10:57 AM

Oh wow! I wish I read your thread earlier. I bought the L70 Phantom which now seems like a waste of money. A putter's description may be confusing, especially when the only golf game I've been playing before was Golf with your Friends that my daughter had shown me. It's an indie simulation but at least it has full guidance on goodgam on how to play and what to purchase. BTW, I haven't found any differences between the Phantom and the Sabertooth. They both work pretty accurately on longer putts.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2020 4:43 AM

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2020 10:09 AM

TopShelf2010:

EdwardClarkCBC:

Oh wow! I wish I read your thread earlier. I bought the L70 Phantom which now seems like a waste of money.

Liar !

LOL

Don

I'm just curious... What is the deal with these type of accounts? I have read them called "bots"I think. What is that and what's the point? I'm starting to see a lot more in the forums lately.

Brett

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2020 4:26 PM

Anyone know if WGT is planning on releasing the Titleist TSi drivers soon?

Or these irons?  

Miura MB-101 irons

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 3:20 PM

xxxhogheadxxx:
    Anyone know if WGT is planning on releasing the Titleist TSi drivers soon?

WGT doesn't tell the community in advance what clubs they will be releasing and when.  It's always a surprise.  

• PAGES
RSS