Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Please add 1600x900 resolution for windowed mode.

Tue, Jan 19 2021 8:34 AM (65 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2020 11:30 PM

salamicus:
    Thank you Scott for this tool (script) ..Now with different graphics, it is only way I can play, and it works nice. Seems like you filled the gaps left by WGT devs..Thanks  Nik

Thank you Nik.  ; )

• KenBTEXAS
    281 Posts
    Sat, Dec 12 2020 9:10 PM

I am so confused, I don't know where to start. I have many many hours over the past few days working and trying to understand all of this. I have watched the videos by Yiannis more than once, and have been thru the forums reading the threads on unity several times.. 

So I recon the basic question is are the Unity Game Resize and the resolution picker similar in function?

The resolution picker puts the window in the wrong position, (so I recon I don't know what it does) 

My monitors native resolution is 1920x1080 and I have EA set to the same. IF I use the resizer to adjust the position and size of the window. am I doing something to the resolution ?

thanks Ken

PS. I just wana play golf :-)

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2020 12:51 AM

For simplicity Ken, just use the task manager method instead.

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2020 2:38 AM

KenBTEXAS:

I am so confused, I don't know where to start. I have many many hours over the past few days working and trying to understand all of this. I have watched the videos by Yiannis more than once, and have been thru the forums reading the threads on unity several times.. 

So I recon the basic question is are the Unity Game Resize and the resolution picker similar in function?

The resolution picker puts the window in the wrong position, (so I recon I don't know what it does) 

My monitors native resolution is 1920x1080 and I have EA set to the same. IF I use the resizer to adjust the position and size of the window. am I doing something to the resolution ?

thanks Ken

PS. I just wana play golf :-)

Hello Ken. Just use 1024 x 768 in fullscreen mode. In this mode, you have flashe's original pics with all the useful information available + you have a thicker ding line and a slower meter. The only problem is whenever you want to use a calculator, or an excel sheet, you need to hit the windows button to lower down the game in order to use any other program.

• inthehole084
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 3:55 AM

Thanks!!! resolved through regedit

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 8:34 AM

I did this video for Tom but maybe can be useful to someone else also....so, here it is:

RSS