Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tier Progression

Sun, Jun 4 2023 5:55 PM (103 replies)
  • mrmp1
    522 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 6:10 AM

I don't where you are looking as far as my last day played 08-06-22 I  have played every day since December 2012 3524 cdp .Thats one of the things keeping me going LOL 

MEL

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 8:12 AM

mrmp1:

I don't where you are looking as far as my last day played 08-06-22 I  have played every day since December 2012 3524 cdp .Thats one of the things keeping me going LOL 

MEL

Your zero scores are not Ranked Rounds…they are coin match results.  So when you posted your last RR was on 8/6.  Btw…daily play has nothing to do with Tier Progression.

• mrmp1
    522 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 4:45 PM

I  asked a question about how many ranked rounds once reaching Tour Champion must be played before getting saturated and I received my answer from Hamden Pro that it was 200 

Then you come in checking my stats on the 8th or 9th telling  my last ranked round was on the 6 th which is when I told you about my cdp. Now you come back telling me that coin room games do not count as ranked rounds then you blabber about tier progression.With almost 10 yrs as a member of wgt I have a good idea where I can find my ranked rounds and what is or not a ranked round

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 6:10 AM

I know I should just let this go, but I'm not going to.  It's a rainy Thursday in GA after all and I have nothing better to do. LOL

mrmp1:

Then you come in checking my stats on the 8th or 9th telling  my last ranked round was on the 6 th which is when I told you about my cdp. 

Not that I owe you an explanation as to my thought process, but, you posted on 8/9 stating "I finally reached Tour Champ".  So I thought you actually just reached TC that day, 8/9.  As my avg is 55.8 something, I was curious as to your score history since you also stated "i sure needed  a bunch of 28's & 27's to get rid  of the 290. my avg was 55.29".  So I wanted to see how many of those 27s & 28s you've hit lately.  Excuse me if the 290 and the 55.29 in your quote confused me.  It sounded as if the 55.29 was where you got to when the game advanced you to TC.  So that was my thought.  I went to your score history and saw a bunch of zeros for 8/9 so I scrolled down to see when your last sub 29 ranked round was and saw it occurred on 8/6.  So you must have advanced to TC on 8/6...not on 8/9 (as I thought).

BTW...I get the 290 should have been 29s and 55.29 could be where you started chipping down from, or, as coin room play figures into tier progression too, I thought you may have meant you were advanced to TC at the 55.29 since you obviously play coin room matches.  There's a gray area concerning coin rooms and their affect on tier progression.  But you've been around so long so you know that already.

mrmp1:
    With almost 10 yrs as a member of wgt I have a good idea where I can find my ranked rounds and what is or not a ranked round

Agreed, that's why you had me confused as to why someone with your length of service had asked about TC saturation.  Since you had to ask that I figured maybe RRs was also confusing for you too.

Sorry I ruffled your feathers but I am glad you reached TC.  When I get there I'm going to shoot a 200 to see if my avg. goes up to that or if 150 is the max. Keep hitting 'em straight!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 4:10 PM

pmm711:
    BTW...I get the 290 should have been 29s and 55.29 could be where you started chipping down from, or, as coin room play figures into tier progression too, I thought you may have meant you were advanced to TC at the 55.29 since you obviously play coin room matches. 

Paul I don't know if it's the case but he could have meant exactly what he said.  He was saturated so his average of 55.29 was based on 1,000 rounds and included 55,290 strokes,  he needed to get it to 55 which would be 55,000 strokes.  So, "i sure needed  a bunch of 28's & 27's to get rid  of the 290. my avg was 55.29" perhaps just meant he had to get rid of 290 strokes from his average.  Lol, or maybe not :-) 

• mrmp1
    522 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 9:09 PM

Both of you are correct on 55.290 i had to shoot 27 just to drop to 55.289 28 would stay the same so yes it took me yrs  to get all the way down to 55 as i dont play as much on this version . when I reached TC my avg was just would fluxuate and was curious on how many ranked rounds I had to play to get saturated. I thought 100 MY CC owner thought 200  so I asked the forum. Paul thanks for your help sorry i took it wrong alls good here

MEL

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 2:01 AM

mrmp1:

Both of you are correct on 55.290 i had to shoot 27 just to drop to 55.289 28 would stay the same so yes it took me yrs  to get all the way down to 55 as i dont play as much on this version . when I reached TC my avg was just would fluxuate and was curious on how many ranked rounds I had to play to get saturated. I thought 100 MY CC owner thought 200  so I asked the forum. Paul thanks for your help sorry i took it wrong alls good here

MEL

Mel...All good for sure.  np

Now, with what you and Dodgy just said above, I learned something.  That 290 was hits you had to dispel in order to get down to 55,000, and thus advance.  Looking at it that way makes my frigg'in head hurt.  I have to keep on truck'in.  WHEW & now I need a few aspirin.  

• Dug76210
    8 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2022 6:27 AM

why cant we see the number of ranked rounds in our current tier here?

Will be easier to understand i think...

• error00070
    3 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2023 1:29 AM

?? where m I lacking

• EyeKnowRight
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2023 9:20 AM

OK… Trying to figure out what’s going on here. When I advanced to TL I saved to a file for reference how many ranked rounds I had played. I have played 755 ranked rounds since advancement. My average score is under 59. But no advancement to C yet. Anybody else experience this?

RSS