Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Clubs not showing in the "sell" list

Fri, Oct 6 2023 9:33 AM (9 replies)
  • Toninotto
    4 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 5:35 PM

I purchased a set of clubs on discount. I would like to sell them, but they do not even appear on the sellable clubs list. Also, certain clubs show a "Remaining Time" countdown of about -40 days. Is it a bug that those clubs are not shown? What is the countdown? Do I get to sell the clubs only after the countdown reaches 0? Note that when I purchased the clubs, the countdown was about -35 days and today (after about a week) it is about -40.

Thanks

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 11:54 AM

Are the clubs you want to sell , equipped at the moment , if so you need to un-equip them before they are saleable. 
    with regards to your other point , I can’t help , I have never seen a timer counting down on clubs , unless they are ones that have been rented.  

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 3:07 PM

You rented the PING G25 10.5° Driver (L16+) on March 30 and the PING Glide 2.0 60° Wedge (L18+) on March 31.  Those rentals have long since expired.  That's why you're seeing the countdown timers for them of about -40 days.  My suggestion would be to unequip them and replace them with other clubs.

• Toninotto
    4 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 4:07 PM

I purchased an entire PING set on sale that included: G25 Driver, G410 3WD and Hybrid, Glide 2.0 54 and 60 wedges, and G410 irons.

The strange thing is that, even if I unequip all the PING clubs and restore the WGT starter clubs, the only PING clubs I see in my sellable list are: G410 3WD and Hybrid, and the Glide 2.0 54 Wedge.

Shouldn't I either be able to sell all my PING clubs or none of them? Why can I only sell the Fairway wood, the Hybrid, and 1 of the wedges (even more strange that I can only sell one of the wedges but not both).

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 10:14 PM

Hmmm.  That does seem strange.  The only explanation I can think of is that maybe when you purchased the entire PING set, you still had the previously-rented G25 driver and Glide 54° wedge equipped... so WGT never truly 'reclaimed' those 2 rentals and thinks they are still active.  That would explain the lingering timers on those 2 clubs.

I would think that you should be able to sell back an entire club set that you purchased.  My suggestion would be to contact WGT via their online form and ask them to help you with that.

• Toninotto
    4 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 11:29 AM

SamSpayed:

Hmmm.  That does seem strange.  The only explanation I can think of is that maybe when you purchased the entire PING set, you still had the previously-rented G25 driver and Glide 54° wedge equipped... so WGT never truly 'reclaimed' those 2 rentals and thinks they are still active.  That would explain the lingering timers on those 2 clubs.

I would think that you should be able to sell back an entire club set that you purchased.  My suggestion would be to contact WGT via their online form and ask them to help you with that.

Thank for the info. The countdown is probably related to what you mentioned.

Regarding the clubs sale, I contacted WGT using the online form and awaiting a response.

Thanks

• Hezronfm
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 8:29 PM

I bought the same set and I could only sell driver and wood so far. I would like to sell the hybrid and iron too, but they dont appear in the sell clubs list. Have you got any reply from WGT team?

Thanks.

• Hezronfm
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 8:29 PM

I bought the same set and I could only sell driver and wood so far. I would like to sell the hybrid and iron too, but they dont appear in the sell clubs list. Have you got any reply from WGT team?

Thanks.

• Toninotto
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2020 8:54 AM

This is strange because you say that you could only sell DRIVER and WOOD; instead, I could only sell WOOD and HYBRID. This is why I think this is a software bug and does not have anything to do with buying a set of clubs.

However, the WGT Team replied to me in a very condescending way saying that they would remove all the clubs without providing a refund because I cannot sell clubs purchased as a set.

At the very least, they should make this clear when buying clubs as a set.

Did you contact WGT Team? What did they say?

Hezronfm:

Thanks.

• eieioo
    17 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 9:33 AM

I  unequip  one of my clubs but it will not let me sell it. Quite the opposite it wants me to buy it !  This club is unequipped.

RSS