Forums

Help › Forums

Re: So...you want to earn credits.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 10 2022 4:05 PM (39 replies)
  • CavalierLouis
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2020 11:42 AM

New player here. None of the surveys work for me. I spend my time answering questions just to get to the survey, then answer survey question only to then be told they've had enough respondents for that survey already. That's 15 mins of.my time, 20ish questions and zero credits. Rip.off.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2020 11:00 AM

I would stick with just watching the 75 videos per day to get 150 free credits , the surveys are very much hit and miss 

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2021 5:33 AM

I haven’t been on the forum in quite a while, but see that posts are still getting sidetracked. Lol

This how I get my credits for free. I buy something halfway decent for cheap off of Craigslist and then sell it on the Nextdoor app for a profit. The money goes to credits. If anyone is not familiar with the Nextdoor app, it is a community app and you can set the radius. My radius is set at 5 miles. Makes it easy for people to pop on by the house if they want to buy what you have.

It can be anything as long as it is in good shape and you know it can sell for more than you pay. Different people like different sh*t.

Yesterday I bought a Belding carry bag off Craigslist for $25. Guaranteed to sell for $50. Used sporting goods seem to be the best sellers around my parts. 

That’s my approach. 

• Beadlow1973
    2 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2022 9:56 AM

Sounds great!  How do I watch the videos and/or take the surveys?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2022 10:34 AM

Videos can be watched on the mobile App , and recently you can also do surveys on the App too , go to free credits. Alternatively surveys can be done on this website , go to your profile , click on your current credit balance then go to earn free credits.

• CaptRon48
    181 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2022 12:55 PM

I only have one question. I would like to know the reason why video credits are "regularly" available to Mobile players only. I'm sure there must be some convoluted reasoning going on with WGT.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2022 11:30 AM

CaptRon48:

I only have one question. I would like to know the reason why video credits are "regularly" available to Mobile players only. I'm sure there must be some convoluted reasoning going on with WGT.

I suppose WGT figure most people these days have a smart phone , and could therefore have access to videos for free credits. Just download the app and try , it doesn’t mean you have to play the game on the phone. 

• CaptRon48
    181 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2022 1:31 PM

Sadly though I live 90-100 miles from NYC , I live in about 5 mile deadzone for cell reception. Yup even in 2022 !

• Nav919
    331 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2022 3:23 PM

Hi, - it is possible to get vids on a P.C as well. You need to download 'Bluestacks' to get mobile access via a computer..

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2022 4:05 PM

While this probably applies to only a few people, MacBooks with the M1 chip will also play the videos. The WGT app is installed from the app store rather than dowloaded from WGT.

RSS