Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Is this WGT's oldest active player?

Mon, Jun 26 2023 1:37 PM (195 replies)
  • seniorbruno
    695 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2020 4:46 PM

Thanks for the trophy, Paul ! I remember starter balls, fast meters and 220yd drivers. The Kiawah greens didn't seem so screwy then. Somehow we managed to master what we had and shoot decent scores. Appreciate what you're doing.

• mgk110001
    40 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2020 5:32 PM

Thx for the Trailblazer award.  Still love this game!  Where has the time gone?

thx for starting this forum string

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2020 7:34 AM

Hey Paul do you have an alphabetized list of all the players you have found?

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,866 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2020 8:57 PM

Thank you for the recognition. It is truly appreciated. Tomorrow is my 73rd birthday and you have given me a memorable present.

I've often thought about the WGT Trailblazers, but had no idea you had done major research in this...I DO MEAN MAJOR!!!!!

I feel there is a select few of "Distinguished Gentlemen" that do some outstanding work regarding the early days of WGT. You, along with your very creative awards, are among the class acts of WGT.

So I toast your health. May we drink one together in ten years time, and a few in between.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,866 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2020 3:30 PM

Thank you!

• SaskGopher
    144 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 11:10 PM

Thank you sir.   Has been fun.   Bit concerned about the switch to the app.  

Again - Good Job on the recognition for so many long term members of WGT.

Be Safe and take care

Gopher

RSS