Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New version crashing (WGT Launcher)

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 8 2021 10:49 PM (8 replies)
  • BillyJ1
    28 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2020 2:24 PM

several parts of the new version I cannot play, cant play any tournaments, cant go to pro shop, when I try to     play in one of the rooms app crashes and sends a folder to my file and says I should send it to a developer...No way for me to do that, I sent several reports... No response from WGT at all...Can play in solo games

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2020 8:46 AM

Try re-installing the app.

• mymanpayne
    6,136 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2020 4:22 AM

Had same thing happen to me this morning. I can play solo head to head games with random players. Can't invite any of my friends, even if they are on Launcher. Says platform mode doesn't work. Shows they declined, but they didn't. Friend tells me it kicks them.

I'm wondering if they are killing Launcher version early. Was suppose to be in August I heard.

• MikeToby
    2,110 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2020 12:10 PM

I click the play now button on the new launcher and it just says "not responding".  I've downloaded, removed, downloaded, removed, etc...

WGT is going to lose a lot a business unless they get something as good as the flash player version.

• LongBallBrost
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 1:10 PM

I have the same issue. I try to start the game and the screen goes black but i can hear the background music. Then after about 3 seconds I get a crash notification.

• larwil
    5 Posts
    Thu, May 6 2021 3:48 AM

i click on play and the home page comes up with friends pro shop and everything else that usually comes up except the join or create, words. when i click on anything there , the screen goes black and a crash report then comes up. each selection across the bottom comes up with a different crash number. also says send message to the creator 

• MikeToby
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2021 6:41 AM

I have an NVIDIA graphics on my computer that was enabled and once I disabled it mine game started worked fine.  You don't have to delete it, just disable it.

RSS