rated by 0 users
Fri, May 15 2020 5:43 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2020 7:37 PM
    Babzilla33:

claremoreblue:
    A 62 on your fourth ranked round lol, welcome to the jungle!

^This guy is king of the jungle lol

BABZ

Definitely Tarzan with a build that makes all the G.I.R.L.S. chase after him lol Babz!
  • Babzilla33
    909 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2020 8:26 PM

claremoreblue:
    Babzilla33:

claremoreblue:
    A 62 on your fourth ranked round lol, welcome to the jungle!

^This guy is king of the jungle lol

BABZ

Definitely Tarzan with a build that makes all the G.I.R.L.S. chase after him lol Babz!

Sounds like those hands got stronger from more than swinging along the tree line lol

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2020 9:59 AM

SimGamer:

Thank you for the info and advice on the Country Clubs. Seems like it could be cool, but I think I'll just keep practicing for now.

-SG

A big advantage to joining a larger country club is that you will earn more XP. That will help you level up faster to get better equipment. I wished I would have joined one earlier just for that benefit. (putter pal and shot pal are nice benefits as well)

• DanL24
    61 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 8:58 AM

SimGamer:

It doesn't take a lot of talent to go from really bad to average. I'm sure the game is designed for people to learn to shoot a 70 really quick, because if we stepped up and shot in the 80's every time, we'd all quit. There needs to be some sort of progression early on to hook us into the game.

I expect I'll be shooting in the 66-68 range pretty soon. If I want to regularly shoot lower than that, I'll likely need to level up to be able to purchase better clubs. I've been playing some Ready Go tournaments lately (just the ones that cost 10 credits), and from what I can tell, you need to be able to shoot in the 64-62 range to have the game be "self sustaining" financially. I feel like I'm a long way off from doing that.

As you level up and get experience, shooting lower scores gets easier and easier, but then as you move up tiers you have to play from longer tees and the greens get faster so it's back to a new challenge to improve at the tougher level.

From an economic point of view, I found it best at lower levels to spend money on clubs and play starter balls.  For one, you lose balls a lot more often when you are just getting started and the clubs can last you through several tiers as you level up.  Getting a driver that can add some pop is definitely a must and then eventually you need some better irons and wedges and at some point a 3 wood.  I think I lasted with starter balls until I hit Tour Master and then I need a little more distance and spin to make better scores possible.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 11:21 AM

BPeterson8256:

SimGamer:

Thank you for the info and advice on the Country Clubs. Seems like it could be cool, but I think I'll just keep practicing for now.

-SG

A big advantage to joining a larger country club is that you will earn more XP. That will help you level up faster to get better equipment. I wished I would have joined one earlier just for that benefit. (putter pal and shot pal are nice benefits as well)

I hope the OP is on the level but he hasn't played again since the day he was called out as a restart here (May 4th). So it doesn't look good right now.

• borntobesting
    9,622 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2020 10:43 AM

Wutpa:
    I hope the OP is on the level but he hasn't played again since the day he was called out as a restart here (May 4th). So it doesn't look good right now.

He isn't searchable so he might have been banned permanently 

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2020 5:43 PM

hi all, i take it from what i've been reading....this is another multi account player. Why would anyone wish to do this, ok i can play a good round if the "wgt" gods feel sorry for me lol...BUT i only play for fun, Yes i know it costs me, but that is my choice.

I like most have a real life. ok i know everyone is real but most of us come to play or chat just because it gives us a little extra enjoyment in our lives. The thought of others trying to con others to me is the lowest form of life.

Mick

• PAGES
RSS