Forums

Help › Forums

Re: special - free sleeve of balls

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 27 2020 11:32 AM (2 replies)
  • EzraKatzen
    1 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2020 3:04 AM

I purchased 2000 credits today to take advantage of the free ball offer but I don't see the balls in my equipment.  What do I need to do to get them?

• Kalliste
    1,404 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2020 8:26 AM

Ezra....

Go to your game page.....to the right you will see your avatar and 8 little windows with your clubs and Ball showing......under that is a tab greyed out CHANGE EQUIPMENT.

Hover your mouse over it and it will go green (light up) left click it to open another window with all your equipment showing. Near the bottom right side is the CLOSE tab and above that is BALLS....left click on the BALLS.....and you will see all the balls in your equipment.

< arrows either side> to move through all the balls you have. Select the ball you need when it is in the middle of the three shown (if you have more than 3 that is) left click it and hold then slide the ball of choice up into the space for it top right.

Listee

x

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2020 11:32 AM

That offer expired on the 24th. You have to read the whole post that wgt puts up, not just part of it and you must understand what you are reading. Cheers.

Now through 4/24, you’ll get 3 free when you buy 2,000 or more WGT Credits in the game.

RSS