Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Game invites and available friends

Fri, Apr 24 2020 6:21 AM (9 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 5:46 PM

There is a big problem right now , People are not getting invites and they show red when they are green . We have discord and everyone is having the same problem .  we can talk to each other and see who is green and see who is red , Invites are not going through and people are saying they see themselves green on their screen and I see them red on my screen .  

If you can talk to the person or persons who are trying to set up a game , you will see that there is a big problem ,  If you don't get a response from your invite it's probably because the person cant see the invite , If you see a friend red , They might be green . Or you might not see them at all . !!!

• billycash74
    2,074 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 5:52 PM

this makes no sense at all. i go blue but it doesnt show to all of my friends. i can invite some guys but they dont see the invite. some invites i see. others are experiencing the same thing. Can we get a lil help please?

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 5:54 PM

Had the same problem. We were all on discord setting up games, but some did not show green on WGT. 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 5:57 PM

I see a friend who is blue on my friends list and it shows him offline on his profile page .

My friend Rick is online and green , I don't see him at all .

Some people can see invites and others can not .  Some friends cant see me when I am green or red . Some don't see me at all !

FUBAR !   Shut it down WGT .  You got a big problem here  

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 6:48 PM

Most people don't even know there is a problem because they cant talk to each other . We had 10 people on discord and everyone was having the same problem . It's a big mess !!

John says I don't see Billy .

Billy says I am green .

Gatty says I am sending an invite to John right now .

John says I am not getting any invite .

Dave is Blue , I sent him an invite .

Dave says I didn't get it .

Will says Casey is red . Casey is green .

Etc. Etc. Etc.  

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2020 4:49 AM

CEverett12:

Most people don't even know there is a problem because they cant talk to each other . We had 10 people on discord and everyone was having the same problem . It's a big mess !!

John says I don't see Billy .

Billy says I am green .

Gatty says I am sending an invite to John right now .

John says I am not getting any invite .

Dave is Blue , I sent him an invite .

Dave says I didn't get it .

Will says Casey is red . Casey is green .

Etc. Etc. Etc.  

You have exceeded 255 Friends, there in lies your problem

Explanation

Thread, one of many

228809.aspx?PageIndex=1

• billycash74
    2,074 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2020 5:28 AM

his amount of friends isnt the issue. i have only 200 friends and it was affecting me as well. 4 other guys that were affected have this number of friends 93, 255, 115 and 46. so by your theory 3 of these guys shouldnt be affected but they are so ..........

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2020 5:31 AM

Having 256 friends is not the problem ,  That only means that I cant see the last 6 friends on my list ,  Like I said we had 10 people on discord and everyone was having the same problem . Unless you can talk to your friends and see what's happening you will never know if they get the invite or if they are showing the correct color . 

You might send an invite to a friend and they may not get the invite or they might show red when they are green .  I've had 256 friends for years and this has nothing to do with that . 

95% of the players on WGT are not even aware of the problem , they just assume their invite is ignored or that their friend is red when actually he is green .  There is definitely a problem . 

WGT programmers will have to join a room with 10 plus players and see what's going on .

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2020 6:02 AM

Ok , so I get online this morning , I turn my light to green . 5 minutes later I get a message from my friend Chookie , She says I have been sending you invites and I guess you don't want to play .  

Well that's strange , I didn't get an invite !!

This is BS .  !!!

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2020 6:21 AM

This is the Bug Log - Correct ?

I see that WGTShamwow  responded to the Apparel thread yesterday . LOL 

I guess the apparel is more important that getting a game with friends .

Like I said yesterday , Most of you don't even know there is a problem . I'm sending invites to friends who want to play and they are not getting them , I'm green and not getting invites from my friends who I know are sending them .  Some people don't even see me as green . 

You would think that WGT would read the bug log . 

RSS