Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Green Speed on Chips/Pitches

Tue, Jan 4 2022 9:19 PM (25 replies)
  • rjteeithi
    673 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 9:23 PM

SidersBest:

It would be great, however IRL you don't know the green speed until you chip or pitch onto the green. 

I know the game gives us a lot of freebees wind speed, wind direction, putter pal, shot pal, but I beleive some things should remain unknown until you have the experience, that way it shows your ability to make adjustments to your game and become a better player. or you can play in your teir and always know the green speed for that teir

Siders Best

no

• rjteeithi
    673 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2021 4:24 PM

SidersBest:

It would be great, however IRL you don't know the green speed until you chip or pitch onto the green. 

I know the game gives us a lot of freebees wind speed, wind direction, putter pal, shot pal, but I beleive some things should remain unknown until you have the experience, that way it shows your ability to make adjustments to your game and become a better player. or you can play in your teir and always know the green speed for that teir

Siders Best

If Im golfing, and the green is all wet, I know its slower....middle of summer its lightning fast....so saying you dont know is wrong...there is a huge delta between T greens and slow greens

• rjteeithi
    673 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 9:19 PM

SidersBest:

Siders Best

Dont forget meter studder, thats free also

RSS