Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cannot Log in to new site with current account

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 23 2022 11:36 AM (31 replies)
  • Glenn2169
    8 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 6:51 PM

Gary, I have an android phone that the game loads on with no problem and it also loads on my pc. Both of those have the update and work fine but the new update on my iPad just keeps trying to load and cant get in to the game. It was fine 2 days ago before the update was done though. All other apps that I have installed from the app store on my iPad work so its not an app store problem.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 8:14 PM

Glenn2169:

. All other apps that I have installed from the app store on my iPad work so its not an app store problem.

As I posted earlier, it's possible that either it might have been a bad upload to the app store from WGT, or the app store is putting out a bad download.  I have seen many times bad downloads of programs before.  Normally you just delete and download again or download from somewhere else.  But in this case you don't a different place to download from.

Also I said that it appears to be an IOS(apple device) problem, which appears to be true.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2021 5:06 AM

All good on my iMac, MacBook Pro,iPhone 12 max Pro and iPad Air and all running latest iOS and Wgt ver 1.71.1.219353

• AcidDwayne
    43 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2021 6:37 AM

Tigerpaw509:

All good on my iMac, MacBook Pro,iPhone 12 max Pro and iPad Air and all running latest iOS and Wgt ver 1.71.1.219353

Except that isn’t the latest iOS version. The latest version is 1.71.8, which is the version that isn’t working. 1.71.1 is working but those people who have updated to the new version cannot revert back to 1.71.1. 

• conexcon
    44 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2021 7:50 AM

Like most i cant load on my iPad, due to update, therefor cant claim the daily advert credits, has  there been any feedback from WGT? or is it an Apple issue?

• AcidDwayne
    43 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2021 7:57 AM

WGT have put a message on their Facebook page that they are aware of this issue and are working on a fix. They’ve asked players who lose out on the days played streak to contact them via a help request form on their website.

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2021 3:12 AM

No problems loading the game, well not any big ones that is, only small ones like it takes longer now. AND my meter is stuttering badly, not on my end, done everything to fix potential problems there, This started about 36 hours ago, the game is basically unplayable now. I play on a PC.

Bjorn

• AcidDwayne
    43 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2021 1:41 PM

It’s fixed! App version 1.71.10 now on App Store and I’m back in the game!

Rejoice!

• SunilKalgutkar1
    13 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2021 1:07 AM

how will my cdp restored ? already written 3 times and they wrote back it will be manually done by them but still no restoration 

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2021 3:25 PM

My meter is still horrible, i get the "resolving shot" nonsens before shots as well. Thanks WGT for ruining my game! Still play on PC. Or trying to!

Bjorn

RSS