Forums

Help › Forums

Re: *** Downtime tonight 4/15/20 ***

Sat, May 9 2020 4:13 PM (58 replies)
  • EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 4:51 PM

Thanks Scott - wish that WGT would hire you for their team - you would have these things all figured out BEFORE WGT releases some new "improved" (cough) update....

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 5:44 PM

YankeeJim:
    In the meantime, follow Scott.  LOL  ;-)

Right on! Can't go wrong with this one. LOL

• jacktrade51
    10,835 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 8:13 PM

I know to follow anything Scott says.  But the immediate problem is WGT is now kicking us into secure mode when we enter country club page.

I have figured out a temporary work around, but it makes it hard for us to do AS and match play games.  That is something WGT should really be worrying about … I will acknowledge that WGTIcon got back to me in spite of my idiotic being under post reviews.

Tom.

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 1:54 AM

Thanks guys.  ; )

Here's a workaround for the image problem. If after you've posted your image you find it's too big to see all of it, edit your post and do this...

...then click Update and Post your message again.

The 100% (don't forget the % symbol) that you type into the first dimension box represents the width of the element the picture is inside, NOT the default width of the image. So if you want your picture to take up half the width of where you are posting it, type in 50%.

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 6:35 AM

It worked for me. Thanks Scott.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 6:59 AM

Brilliant, Scott.

Worked for me in Chrome (Mac) :) 

Ty vm 

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 8:06 AM

You're welcome gents. Thank you.  ; )

You might be able to solve a few of the text formatting issues with BB Code. See HERE.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 3:18 PM

ScottHope:
    The 100% that you type into the first dimension box represents the width of the post area. So if you want your picture to take up half the width of the post area, type in 50%.

Another magic! Worked for me, too. :-) I don't know why but I had to type in 450 for it to be properly displayed though. What the heck! It worked and that's all it counts. LOL Thanks, Scott! You da man!

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 3:21 PM

BOZskills:
    Hey Scott,just a note the forum heading is now gone at the top of the full site page. No way to access forums( i did thru a previous post that was still in my emailand i used the attached link). Sent a heads up to c/s. Just thought i mention it thanks for all your help to everyone!

Thank you Boz. The forum link is still available but it's buried under HELP! Perhaps they're planning to bury the forum too, hope not.  : (

SimonTheBeetle:
    Another magic! Worked for me, too. :-) I don't know why but I had to type in 450 for it to be properly displayed though. What the heck! It worked and that's all it counts. LOL Thanks, Scott! You da man!

Cheers Simon, I know you use IE so maybe that's a quirk for that browser.  ; )
  • EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 3:34 PM

Why on earth do WGT players have to figure out how to get around things that WGT messes up.

That is quite simply insane / inane / inept / ridiculous on WGT / TopGolf's part.

RSS