Forums

Help › Forums

Re: pourquoi ne pas rééditer des anciens club ?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 10 2020 11:32 PM (3 replies)
  • Djo89470
    18 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 7:27 AM

Bonjour

je voulais savoir si des rééditions de clubs ne seraient pas possibles ?

les drivers taylormade sldr ou R11 ou R15 ou R1

ou Fers taylormade RSI 1, les bois big bertha

les wedges mackdaddy ou cleveland RTX 

et même si nike ne fait plus de club 

peut être serai t-il possible de faire une réédition des vapor 

merci pour votre réponse

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 10:51 PM

Excuse ma response en anglais.

Old clubs and balls won't come back IMHO as there are marketing contracts probably which include only currently available equipment.

That's why my coveted L33 Callaway balls change their name and look so often,
    it's also why certain Ping wedge sets do/did not include a 64° club - there was none in Ping's real production.

Alas, you may keep your old clubs in the bag / inventory, and they will never wear out.

• Djo89470
    18 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 12:25 AM

hello thank you for your answer, it's nice to share, it's a shame (commercial agreement) if wgt wanted it, they could, I think, friends who made me know this game and try their equipment and that  we have nothing to do, despite current technology, I bought the sim driver, I have the ping g 410 not much difference, I saw your r11s driver I do not think you would exchange for a driver  current :-) it's a shame I think a lot of people are looking for good equipment and apart from a few clubs, we are not spoiled if they put up for sale one or two drivers like yours or the  taylomade R1, or a good big wood of big bertha, they would sell a lot, I'm sure, no choice, we will do with what we have no choice ;-) thanks for you answer

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 11:32 PM

I'm pretty sure that it is about licencing - probably no way out for the companies.

Take it like this:

What you can't buy as new in the shops, you cannot buy here.

RSS