Forums

Help › Forums

Re: avatars

Tue, Mar 31 2020 4:58 PM (9 replies)
  • pgatoursega
    67 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 7:34 AM

i'd like to know why wgt refuses to make avatars at all. THey had made 2 in 6 years same old boring lame ones in shop, why they will not make any is bizarre. It isnt hard graqphic designers to make 1 on a web browser game real vedo game company do it alot harder for them but you dont give a rats you know what about your customers us to even make new designs or  let us customize own 500,000 credit to do lol which is ridiculous say least.....boring as heck using ame outfit for 10 years you wear same clothes as long irl?? I think not WGT please explain why you no add new avatars for us i'd like to know why dang millionares cant do simple thing as this make game alot more fun.....anyone know why?

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 10:04 AM

pgatoursega:

i'd like to know why wgt refuses to make avatars at all. THey had made 2 in 6 years same old boring lame ones in shop, why they will not make any is bizarre. It isnt hard graqphic designers to make 1 on a web browser game real vedo game company do it alot harder for them but you dont give a rats you know what about your customers us to even make new designs or  let us customize own 500,000 credit to do lol which is ridiculous say least.....boring as heck using ame outfit for 10 years you wear same clothes as long irl?? I think not WGT please explain why you no add new avatars for us i'd like to know why dang millionares cant do simple thing as this make game alot more fun.....anyone know why?

Because the game is moving away from the flash, all efforts are now focusing on the new EA version, apparently the flash game might still be playable if a supported browser can be found. 

With the EA version you can customise your player with various attire, hair, skin etc and the last update introduced more ‘loudmouth’ apparel, as for flash, it’s highly likely you’ll have to make do, i doubt you’ll get anything fresh. 

But as you state, their all millionaires, maybe their too busy counting cash eh?

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 10:17 AM

Try the NEW (non-flash) version of the game. If you feel so inclined they even give you the opportunity to wear a turkey on your head or be a skeleton. No....I really am not joking...

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 10:39 AM

^^^^Your losing weight Scott. You need a few more cheeseburgers. ^^^^^

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 10:52 AM

Gobble gobble, lol.  ; )

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 11:28 AM

I suggested cheeseburgers not turkey :-)

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 12:05 PM

ScottHope:
    If you feel so inclined they even give you the opportunity to wear a turkey on your head or be a skeleton. No....I really am not joking...

What ? No moose antlers ?  Phffft !

Doc :)

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 12:37 PM

Moose antlers will be available during hunting season only. Good time to stay out of woods looking for lost balls.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 11:57 AM

callaghan159:

I suggested cheeseburgers not turkey :-)

Huh? You never heard of turkey burgers?

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 4:58 PM

Yep, just not my cup of tea or should I say burger.  Moooo.

RSS