Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Fictional Courses Created by WGT

Fri, Jul 30 2021 12:46 PM (24 replies)
  • HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 4:43 AM

PGA Tour 2K21 using Steam and an XBox controller should satisfy anyone wanting fantasy courses. PlayStation and XBox  are also options for the game but require subscriptions to play others on the internet.  With Steam the only requirement  is the purchase of the game.

Mobile out of luck however.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 9:57 AM

HackWilson1930:

PGA Tour 2K21 using Steam and an XBox controller should satisfy anyone wanting fantasy courses. PlayStation and XBox  are also options for the game but require subscriptions to play others on the internet.  With Steam the only requirement  is the purchase of the game.

Mobile out of luck however.

That's what I play and how I play it. There's more courses than I could play in a lifetime, and more added all the time.

It's also available to play on the Nintendo Switch, for those into that.

Nigel.

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Fri, Jul 30 2021 12:04 PM

Glad to see my post get brought back up.

I'm well aware of the other game, I own all three before their last release.  Their issue, no good online play or lobby. 

protonc:

I've seen some great courses created on another game that are beautiful.

No, I'm not a fan of WGT letting all users create courses, but I am a fan of a WGT, a specialty group, or etc allowed to create courses. This wasn't really what/why I posted.  I posted more about WGT creating new courses that are not real, which should save them time, money, no licenses, and etc.  This would help them, and in turn please many of us members.  

As a way to involve the members, WGT could ask for help, suggestions, and let a group of members play and give input during the build phase. 

They could even go as far as creating a separate section for these types courses.

WGT has the best golf game out there, hands down.  I only wish we had more courses.

RSS