Forums

Help › Forums

Re: fix survey system

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 7 2020 5:06 PM (7 replies)
  • jamfox
    4 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 12:18 AM

fix survey / credit system. have not been able to take surveys for credit in months

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 3:27 PM

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 2:36 AM

TopShelf2010:
    Fyber and Radium One are no longer operational through WGT. There was an announcement a while back. There are some players that are still having some luck using Peanut Labs.

I was having great luck with Peanut Labs until New Year's Eve. I was having an oil change at the Walmart where I work so I decided to do some Peanut Labs surveys on mobile while I was waiting. It was the first time I had taken them at work. Same city but different zip codes.

I tried to take one and got the 5 credits when you aren't a good match for a survey. Tried to take another one and got a message that my account was permanently banned for 1 or more violations of their T&C. I sent several E-mails to them asking for an explanation and received none. The only thing I could have possibly done was taken their surveys in 2 different zip codes in 2 days. Or taking them on 2 different devices, PC and Mobile. 

Has anyone else had Peanut Labs do this to them?

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 3:24 AM

• CodyPeyton
    40 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 4:04 AM

same thing happened to me also no explanation nothing even after several attemps to get an explanation it didn't give me any conclusive results

Cody

• Lesthanpar
    1,448 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 12:46 AM

borntobesting:

TopShelf2010:
    Fyber and Radium One are no longer operational through WGT. There was an announcement a while back. There are some players that are still having some luck using Peanut Labs.

I was having great luck with Peanut Labs until New Year's Eve. I was having an oil change at the Walmart where I work so I decided to do some Peanut Labs surveys on mobile while I was waiting. It was the first time I had taken them at work. Same city but different zip codes.

I tried to take one and got the 5 credits when you aren't a good match for a survey. Tried to take another one and got a message that my account was permanently banned for 1 or more violations of their T&C. I sent several E-mails to them asking for an explanation and received none. The only thing I could have possibly done was taken their surveys in 2 different zip codes in 2 days. Or taking them on 2 different devices, PC and Mobile. 

Has anyone else had Peanut Labs do this to them?

No but then I have never taken surveys or run ads from a different location or zip code. Surveys and free credits are as good or better than they have ever been for me now with all the extra surveys available about the virus, how it has effected you and how you are dealing with it.Interesting though I had never even thought of that being an issue.

• mikey1961
    1,680 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 1:24 AM

The exact same thing happened to me but i was at home i normally always do the surveys on my PC but i was in the living room so i decided to try one on my mobile and boom you account had been permanently suspended and as you did sent them around 10 emails explaining the situation but all to no avail so my WGT days are fast declining because the cost is just to much for me 

Mike

• jameshodgehodge
    21 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2020 5:06 PM

I've been playing WGT for over 7 years. Last month, peanut put the free credits to a 3rd party and seems everyone is getting permanently suspended for reasons the 3rd party will not disclose!

RSS