Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New to game and looking to meet some peeps

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 30 2020 1:00 PM (2 replies)
  • AbsLun
    1 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 2:04 PM

Hi! I am new to this game and I am just looking to meet some new people who can bare with someone just learning the game. I have played tons of golf games...but I assume there could possibly be a learning curve. If anyone is interested...please hit me up.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 12:32 PM

You have 0 friends and belong to a club. I say start there for someone to play with.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 1:00 PM

callaghan159:
    You have 0 friends and belong to a club. I say start there for someone to play with

Well, that's possibly a little harsh as a welcome. Closer examination shows that only one other member of that club has even played in 2020, and that was back in January. So that probably isn't the best place to start for someone to play with after all. It's a dead club.

To the OP, welcome to WGT. Joining a club is definitely a good place to start as callaghan pointed out, but it needs to be an active one. Have a look at the Country Club Corner section of the forum as there are lots of clubs looking for members there. Make sure it is one that has players of all tiers and abilities and most clubs like that will have lots of helpful members who can give you tips on how to improve as well as just playing socially with you.

Have fun!

Nigel.

RSS