Re: COVIT-19 VIRUS IS STRESSFUL

Fri, Aug 20 2021 4:42 PM (132 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Fri, Jul 30 2021 3:57 PM

pdb1:
    Who  -  joe .

Wrong Joe

The guy running the roost, the *** of the walk, the big cheese, the big Kahuna, he # 1 most impotent big shot, The POTUS

Someone NEVER to be confusing me with... 

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2021 6:00 AM

pdb1:

gonfission:

Wutpa:
    This bot nonsense

Bots making accounts for bots

Where will it end

AnaNikolaj:
    I can already see the unvaccinated folks read this and think to themselves:"I thought this guy was black..." 

craigswan:

Who  -  joe .

Ffs, can't believe JD was the only one, who realised what I meant.... And that was that those people were such idiots they'd read the name Martin Luther and think people are talking about dr. King. 

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2021 10:30 AM

Good Day Motivation GIF by Spini

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2021 3:20 AM

As part of its COVID response, Seoul has recently banned gyms from playing music with a tempo higher than 120 beats per minute — so that people won’t breathe too fast or splash sweat on others. This means that Gangnam Style (132bpm) is officially banned..

All praise the government of South Korea. Can they put it to a UN vote?

I sometimes feel bad and unaccomplished but then I realize there are people out there getting paid good money to make stupid decisions and then I only feel bad..

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2021 3:23 AM

news emoji GIF

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2021 4:05 AM

This planet is too stupid to understand and handle Spock.

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2021 2:06 PM

The saying goes: It came back and bit him in the rear.

This could apply to someone who ignores good advice, makes a mistake, and ends up in serious trouble..

It seems millions of people, pooh, poohed, the idea of wearing masks indoors, outdoors, on planes, trains, schools, bars, and rallies.

They also ignored the medical community’s urgent pleas to get vaccinated against the coronavirus.

Coronavirus was almost over, the light was at the end of the tunnel, licked, despite the negativity.

Hospital numbers were going way down. Biden came to D.C. on his super horse and announced a goal of 200 million Covid vaccinations in one hundred days. Biden's vaccination goal was met and surpassed. He then set another goal for more vaccinations. Things were moving like pronto. There was a leader in town.

Then a new word started to enter the media’s vernacular: Variant.

What?

It seems there was a brand new strain of Covid-19 that was even deadlier than the old coronavirus that was almost licked.

It was rumored to have developed in India and called the Delta Variant. However, because so many of the people who pooh, poohed getting the Covid-19 vaccinations or wearing masks, those very same people were now being struck down by the variant and pleading for vaccinations. It was too late..

This is where getting bitten in the rear becomes a reality.

The chances are that this Christmas may be another lockdown, quarantined, indoor, mail order, no seeing Santa Claus kind of Christmas.

And hopefully, without losing any more seniors, juniors, relatives, friends who could have been saved had they been vaccinated.

Someone said it was going to be like the flu.

And people listened..

In my opinion .

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2021 3:00 PM

RSS