Forums

Help › Forums

Re: VEM

Sat, Dec 4 2021 2:21 PM (21 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2021 1:52 PM

HamdenPro:
    I actually intended on removing my post but, as I am 24/7 forever being moderated, and I can not delete post until after it appears, I was not quick enough.

By saying this I'm not suggesting you should have removed your post but......

When in moderation you can still edit and the result of that is posted immediately, for instance you could delete a post and replace it with "oops".  It's another daft thing about moderation here, the initial post is checked and delayed but once it's up it can be changed to say whatever you like, without moderation :-/

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2021 2:21 PM

DodgyPutter:
    once it's up it can be changed to say whatever you like, without moderation :-/

Problem is that I do not know when my post will appear, it could be hours, days or not at all. Usually, once that I see that it has posted, by checking my profile activity or going on the threads, there is usually already a reply and therefore I was too late to delete...

As for editing the post, after it appears, to get around moderators...well, that seems downright Dodgy to me and a good reason to remain on moderation!! Sheesh, never ceases to amaze me that I am the one being moderated.

EDIT:( As suggested) This post did not appear until Sunday, sometime after 3:00 pm.  Faster than usual. This edit without moderation seems so mischievous, I like it...

RSS