Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Mouse clicks not registering shots?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 2 2020 9:26 AM (6 replies)
  • MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 1:12 PM

I just built and assembled a new computer the other day, Ryzen 7 3700x with 32gb of ram. Solid machine, should have no issue with WGT. 

However, when I go to play it, the mouse clicks are being registered incredibly late. Every drive is pushed way right. I've tried both the bluetooth mouse I use (which works fine with WGT on my macbook) and a wired mouse, same issue. I've tried Chrome, Edge and Maxathon. It's worst on chrome but still happens on the other two to the point the game is unplayable. 

Any advice? No reason this PC should be having any issues. 

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 4:43 PM

Did you check the settings in the Mouse section of the Control Panel?

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 6:16 PM

Yeah nothing there that could impact it. 

• HALFBACKFLANK
    416 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 3:03 AM

FWIW, I've found the game unplayable on my laptop when running off the battery. I get the same result with the shot swinging long after I click the mouse. When plugged into AC mains power, the swing meter works ok when the mouse is clicked.

• borntobesting
    9,622 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 9:03 AM

MrFunnyWobbl:

Have you tried a gaming mouse with an adjustable polling rate? With the polling rate set to 1000 your clicks should register very quickly, 

Another thought.  You might try something like Comodo Dragon version 29.1.0.0.It is a very old version but works extremely well with WGT or FlashPeak Slimjet Version 8.0.5.0, Another older version that works very well with WGT. 

• SamSpayed
    4,889 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 8:36 AM

Is your PC connected directly to your monitor (via a HDMI or other type of cable), or are you connecting to it wirelessly?  If you're connecting wirelessly, or projecting your display to a 2nd monitor, that could account for the meter lag.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 9:26 AM

MrFunnyWobbl:

Open your Task Manager, right click on the process for the game and check the priority. Mine is set to normal in the browser Joe pointed out-CD 29.1.

RSS