Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Course Notebook

Wed, Jan 6 2021 2:40 AM (28 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2020 10:32 AM

Thanks marchie and Cicero , think I will buy it , I can never remember my shots m so perhaps this will help me ! If you have any tips on how it works best I would appreciate it . Thank you Lesley 

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2020 11:55 AM

The only tip - just remember to read it. Been using it about 2 weeks or so and am adding notes. Yet probably 4 or 5 times now I have taken a shot (usually a par 3 tee shot), watched the shot not quite work, opened the notebook to make note of it only to realize that I had already written the note the last time I played the hole.

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2020 12:13 PM

Yep, thanks folks for responding about mobile and the course notebook. It’s half a week of videos. Not out of reach at all. We’ll see how small it is on my iPhone 7 lol

thanks again

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2020 1:33 PM

Cicero733:

The only tip - just remember to read it. Been using it about 2 weeks or so and am adding notes. Yet probably 4 or 5 times now I have taken a shot (usually a par 3 tee shot), watched the shot not quite work, opened the notebook to make note of it only to realize that I had already written the note the last time I played the hole.

Good. It ain't just me. 😀

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2020 6:41 PM

Did just notice a glitch with it though. Not sure if it is across all versions but in iphone mobile version the notebook does not work properly with CC Custom courses. 

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 7:38 AM

Hello All.

I just purchased the note book on PCEA. In the pro shop it said that you can view & edit the book even when not playing a game. The only way I have been able to see the note book is if I am in a game. Is there a way to view & edit the book when not in a game?

Thanks

Dave

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 7:48 AM

Dave33200:
    Is there a way to view & edit the book when not in a game.
    Thanks Dave

Dave if you go to the ProShop page for the Notebook on this site (WGT.com) there is an Open button once you’ve purchased it that will open it on your PC/Mobile device as a standalone. I’ve also posted the direct link to it so you can book mark it.

ProShop page:   https://www.wgt.com/proshop/golf-accessories/wgt-course_notebook.aspx?i=1cfdd43c-1864-4306-9079-7f715131217a

Direct Link   https://wgt.com/notebook

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 8:10 AM

Thank You MarchieB. 

• andyclark3
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 2:40 AM

WGTShamWow:

Unfortunately the Course Notebook, Avatars from the ProShop, and Bags are not currently available in the Early Access version of the game.

why dont you just put things back the way it was .this new one looks like a cartoon game now its rubbish.you ment to make wgt better not worse.all the money i put in to this for what?? thanks wgt for nothing.

RSS