Forums

Help › Forums

Re: ipad users please help

Wed, Feb 12 2020 3:23 PM (5 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 7:42 AM

I have a couple members using ipads, in my club, to play on here.   It seems that they are having problems, with the game freezing up, or just things like they can't move the yardage markers.  The markers can't be moved to align your shots.  

Any other ipad users out there having these problems?   If so, is there some way to fix this?  These members are getting very frustrated with this situation, any help would be greatly appreciated.  

• pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 8:13 AM

Luckystar5:

I have a couple members using ipads, in my club, to play on here.   It seems that they are having problems, with the game freezing up, or just things like they can't move the yardage markers.  The markers can't be moved to align your shots.  

Any other ipad users out there having these problems?   If so, is there some way to fix this?  These members are getting very frustrated with this situation, any help would be greatly appreciated.  

It's not only iPads but iPhones too.  No doubt the aiming via these devices needs to be addressed by WGT.  You get into some spots where the avatar is blocking your aiming point and even the zoom cameras or reverse view don't help.  A "ghost" avatar would be a nice option.  Sometimes you're just hitting blind.  It's even that way on PCEA and I'm sure Android is affected too..  You would think a PM or dev would have noticed and added it to the issue log by now.

• Norm00900
    57 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 10:45 AM

Funny I emailed them on this issue a month ago and was told they are not aware of any aiming issues lol....there are about 5-6 holes I can think of that I have a hard time aiming on

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 1:00 PM

I use an iPad and a mini iPad , and have never had any of the problems described , YET. 
    perhaps they need to delete app , close iPad , restart iPad and reload app . That clears most little glitches that come along from time to time  .

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 2:12 PM

One of my members got an email back, and was told.............there have been other complaints about this, we are diligently working,  blah, blah, blah...........

So wgt is apparently aware that there are issues,   thank you 

• AlaskanDame
    18,954 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 3:23 PM

I think Wolf Creek has several holes where there is no view on iPad that will let you select the right aiming spot. . . doglegs that are down 40 or 50 feet, for instance.

RSS