Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Happy 5 year anniverssary Bushwackers

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 12 2020 6:56 AM (3 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 1:35 PM

5 Years this month .  A big shout out to all our members . Thank you WGT community for putting up with us , Its been a wild ride , There has been ups and downs and maybe a little drama along the way . But this is a great game and I love it , I've made a lot of friends here and I am grateful for that , And yes there are some that dislike me , That's ok . I try to treat everyone with respect and kindness but we all make mistakes . If I have offended anyone , It was not my intention and I apologize . 

WGT has always been good to me and I support them 99% of the time . My proudest moment was when they awarded me with the 19th hole accolade . That's an honor I will always cherish , The Gold Putter was a nice gift as well , The Mods have always treated me with respect and have helped me countless times , Thanks WGTChampion , WGTIcon .   You guys are great .

We are not a big clash club and we don't make the most XPs , But we have fun and enjoy ourselves , I think that's the important thing . Our members will always be respectful to others , Unless provoked , They will defend themselves if needed . 

The WGT forum can be a risky place to visit but if you act right everything will be fine ,  Most of us here have had our occasional argument , Disagreements will happen from time to time .  Hello alcausin   LOL    BTW - we became friends . I think he got the better of me though . Anyway that's another story .

The Gift Of Golf Foundation has been a success since Aug. 2017  , Thanks to all the sponsors and the members of The Bushwackers CC .  It would not be possible without you guys . We have gifted a lot of equipment and made the game a little better for many people . I am proud to be a part of it . 

Thank you club members , The WGT community , customer service , And the WGT Moderators . 

Ceverett12 - Casey

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 1:37 PM

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 1:46 PM

Casey:

Happy Anniversary to you and to your excellent stewardship of this fine CC. 

cheers my friend,

ct

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 6:56 AM

Congrads Casey on 5 years of mentorship,dedication, and committment to show us how we can enrich others lives by using the 'GOLDEN RULE'  - Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. Thank you and God Bless.

Siders Best

PS: When I grow up I want to be just like you :)

RSS