Help › Forums

Re: Desktop EA Update 2/4

Fri, Dec 4 2020 4:47 AM (36 replies)
  • mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 6:08 AM

Champion,

After the February 4 Update :

Are flash players suppose to be able to send a Stroke Play invite to a PCEA player ?

We tried it but came up with "No Cross-Platform Supported"

Since flash players can send a Match Play invite to PCEA it would be nice if the same ability was there for stroke play as well.

I play on PCEA only now but can't find many other players to send invite too with limited amount of people using PCEA.

Will PCEA players ever be able to send an invite to a player logged into Flash ?

Just trying to understand if we should have certain abilities or if it will not be available.

Thanks,

Michael

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 6:42 AM

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 7:44 AM

TopShelf2010:

mrm6400:
    I play on PCEA only now but can't find many other players to send invite too with limited amount of people using PCEA

Unfortunately, with recent comments that were made about diehard fans of flash being able to continue on flash even when flash is no longer supported, I believe it would be safe to assume that finding dedicated PCEA users will be a difficult task.

Now, if the flash version were simply disabled by WGT, those flash players would have no choice but to move to PCEA or Mobile if they wanted to keep playing.

Don

Furthermore, given the limited number of WGT players who access these forums I wouldn't be surprised if there are thousands of players who still have no idea of the existence of the PCEA, or why it exists.

If WGT were to include some kind of pop-up message about it that appears whenever any player logs on to the game client then that might help, but otherwise I fear a significant portion of participants may have a very rude awakening coming their way by the end of the year.

Nigel.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 8:03 AM

• dfitzmahan
    38 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 8:27 PM

Hi, all.  I am enjoying EA.  I would enjoy it even more if I could play the challenge mode in match play.  If I create a game, I am unable to Tee Off once a match is found.  If I try to join a game, I am kicked back to the lobby and the cycle repeats.  I am playing on a Mac/Catalina 10.15.7.  Any advice?

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2020 4:40 AM

TopShelf2010:

Why do you keep posting a blank page TopShelf?

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2020 4:47 AM

I am still waiting for the avatars I purchased on the flash side to appear on the new version. Any idea of when we will get these avatars?

RSS