Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Free Credits Videos

Fri, Aug 18 2023 7:37 AM (66 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2021 4:42 AM

bossbird:

I don’t know why, but on iPad in France there are no offers available to me. So perhaps it’s a country thing ? 
    I am able to still get videos for credits , but again like others have said the last few days it’s been hit and miss.  

Leslie did you ever get offers on the offer wall?

When they first put the offer wall om mobile I got that message, I checked a few things and found that for what ever reason my zip code was incorrect. I changed it to the correct zip code and I had offers and have had them ever since. Maybe if you check mail code if that is what it is called in France you might find that yours is incorrect as well

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2021 11:42 AM

borntobesting:

bossbird:

I don’t know why, but on iPad in France there are no offers available to me. So perhaps it’s a country thing ? 
    I am able to still get videos for credits , but again like others have said the last few days it’s been hit and miss.  

When they first put the offer wall om mobile I got that message, I checked a few things and found that for what ever reason my zip code was incorrect. I changed it to the correct zip code and I had offers and have had them ever since. Maybe if you check mail code if that is what it is called in France you might find that yours is incorrect as well

Are you out of the doghouse now? Can you get free credits again?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2021 2:25 PM

I can’t get any offers on mobile on iPad , just a message saying there are no offers available, I can however get the 150 free credits each day from “watching” videos , and occasionally do surveys , but they have to be accessed from WGT.com, not from the mobile app .

my postcode is correct on my account for me in France 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2021 2:32 PM

bypass07:

borntobesting:

bossbird:

Are you out of the doghouse now? Can you get free credits again?

I was always able to get free credits just not the Peanut Labs surveys or offers. And I still can't get them. 

• gilly2017
    1,028 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2022 7:16 AM

Western canada..i can only get about 5 vids on my iphone but get about 30/40 on my android pad..maybe try different devices..just a thought

• Knightage74
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2022 3:45 PM

How does it work with mistplay?

• Will01509
    129 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2022 3:57 AM

I never get 150 credits aday

Mythanatos:

150 credits per day is the limit. The day resets at 7pm GMT.

• Will01509
    129 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2022 4:04 AM

I asked WGT golf on this matter and they say the videos are nothing to do with them it’s another party that dose the videos according to WGT golf and when you don’t get any they say it’s done by the area you live in some days I don’t get any but another time after midnight I get quite a few

• Will01509
    129 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2022 4:05 AM

Your lucky

• DallasDutch
    25 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2022 1:02 PM

I've found a couple of things that have worked for me on iPhone XR, #2 below working the best so far:

1. Reinstall the app:

This would usually get me a few weeks of 150 credit videos per day, at first without restarting app, but after a week or so having to restart and/or toggle ad tracking. You'll have to log in and briefly set up the game again, but it doesn't take long. Eventually it'll fade away and you'll have to reinstall again.

2. Toggle ad tracking for the app only:

I didn't realize that you can toggle ad tracking by the individual app rather than the whole phone. I had been toggling the master ad tracking button for the entire phone instead of only toggling ad tracking for the WGT app. If I leave the master ad tracking switch on, and only toggle ad tracking for the WGT app itself, I tend to not have any issues reaching 150, and only have to restart the app once or twice, and toggle ad tracking once or twice a week. I've been doing this for about a month now, so far so good.

All of this is with personalized ads turned off.

Sorry for the android folks, this is all I got, hope it helps.

RSS