Forums

Help › Forums

Re: No communication

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 5 2020 12:06 PM (4 replies)
  • DonB5750
    27 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2020 5:17 PM

I just wanted to see if I was the only one on here playing? I've sent friend requests, I've tried asking questions to support, I've tried talking in my Country Club, I've sent 5 emails to WGT and so far I've not gotten anyone to type anything to me so I'm wondering if something is wrong on my end. I was on this game about 6 years ago but got sick and had to quit. Re-starting again. but needed some advice. thanks

• Lesthanpar
    1,448 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2020 3:00 PM

What advise do you need?

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2020 3:10 PM

DonB5750:

I just wanted to see if I was the only one on here playing? I've sent friend requests, I've tried asking questions to support, I've tried talking in my Country Club, I've sent 5 emails to WGT and so far I've not gotten anyone to type anything to me so I'm wondering if something is wrong on my end. I was on this game about 6 years ago but got sick and had to quit. Re-starting again. but needed some advice. thanks

The club you are in now only has 5 members who have played this year. You need to find a new active club and I'm sure you will get all the help you need.

Dave

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2020 3:55 PM

DonB5750:

Be aware that the first 35 to 40 posts on the discussion boards are moderated. It can, at times, take up to 24 hours for them to post. 

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Feb 5 2020 12:06 PM

Wanted to welcome Don to The Founders Club where he will get all the communication and help he wants to help him grow in the WGT golf world!!....All the best Don....

JD👻

RSS