Re: WORLD CUP 2020 LIVE STREAMING

Wed, Jul 15 2020 7:59 AM (273 replies)
  • JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 3:33 PM

PAULFINN52:

Kenher01:

JSmithers:

A bit last minute but kenher and I will be playing our wc match at 330pm ct today.  Ill be streaming it.  Twitch.tv/wgtjsmithers

We have agreed to both play on new version

As an added twist we've both agreed to play on NV

gl both i like it and wont matter anyway as it wont count in your team match

have fun play well

It wont count towards our team matches?

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 6:35 PM

JSmithers:

PAULFINN52:

Kenher01:

JSmithers:

A bit last minute but kenher and I will be playing our wc match at 330pm ct today.  Ill be streaming it.  Twitch.tv/wgtjsmithers

have fun play well

I don't see why Josh doesn't get the win as we both played on the same Platform so neither had an advantage over the other as in one could out drive the other cos one was on NV & other on Flash, there was none of that as it was a level playing field on NV, we both turned off Apparel/abilities.

So without question Josh deserves not just the win but also the points plus the result of your decision will go a long way to the other matches being played as most of us have ditched Flash & have gone to NV

Ken

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2020 4:26 AM

Kenher01:

JSmithers:

PAULFINN52:

Kenher01:

JSmithers:

have fun play well

I don't see why Josh doesn't get the win as we both played on the same Platform so neither had an advantage over the other as in one could out drive the other cos one was on NV & other on Flash, there was none of that as it was a level playing field on NV, we both turned off Apparel/abilities.

So without question Josh deserves not just the win but also the points plus the result of your decision will go a long way to the other matches being played as most of us have ditched Flash & have gone to NV

Ken

Post it Ken, finny and I just talked and if both players agree to it,  it will count as both have agreed to it... so none of our business... cheers... but make sure you have a pm between you that says you have agreed.

Cheers

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2020 7:59 AM

TdotDoba:

Kenher01:

JSmithers:

PAULFINN52:

Kenher01:

JSmithers:

have fun play well

Ken

Post it Ken, finny and I just talked and if both players agree to it,  it will count as both have agreed to it... so none of our business... cheers... but make sure you have a pm between you that says you have agreed.

Cheers

Cheers Dotty/Finny,

Yep we agreed to it beforehand, days ago & confirmed it again before we played.

Thanks for clearing it up

Ken

RSS