Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Where are the 4 pack golf balls gone?

Wed, Jan 29 2020 9:12 PM (22 replies)
  • Grish72
    333 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 7:08 PM

Wendallson:

I bought a 3 pack of Callaway Chrome soft x triple Vapor ball (white) (L37+) for 250 Credits..that was 3 days ago....one went out of bounds n I am just onto my last callaway ball today???? Are you kidding me WGT???? As if you don`t make enough out of our back pockets as it is!

There is no way I am wasting anymore money on anymore 3 packs...so it`s 4 packs or back to rock balls...

are you aware you would have hit two balls out of bounds if 4-pack sleeves would be available?? sry, just kidding you, ty for a real good laugh :))

btw: i saved a replay of my teeshot on WC p5 #5. that was a nice shank with a brand new ball from a brand new 3-pack sleeve just bought before i started the round.

lmao ;))

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 1:08 AM

Wendallson:

still yet to look at that one in detail to figure that one out n how watching wgt videos on your phone transfers credit to the pc version of the game.

So if I can define it down to earning pc wgt credits on my phone while I am off doing other things n to one or two type of half decent value for money golf ball with decent durability n meter speed....I will be one happy camper :)

You can earn 150 credits/day in most places by watching videos on mobile.  Log in with your regular account and do the free credit videos.  You have to restart the app every so often (mine is after 8 videos) but can get up to 150 credits total.  The credits belong to your account, so they are available on PC.

Note that the counter for free credit videos restarts at a certain time each day, depending on your time zone.  The reset time appears to be 7 pm (1900) GMT or 2pm EST & 10am PST) in the US.  After that time you should be able to get 150 credits and then they will stop until that hour the next day.

• Wendallson
    42 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 9:12 PM

Thank you ever so much for the information Larry! Really appreciated mate! You have got me n wgt credits n golf balls, fully sorted.Thank you very much DoctorLarry! Kind Regards, Wendallson.

RSS