Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Friends are not showing up anymore

Mon, Mar 1 2021 10:06 AM (23 replies)
  • Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 7:20 PM

Ray7042:
    WGT staff is apparently only concerned with collecting their rewards for players buying equipment and do not appreciate their players who support the game. Good game. great graphics, bad support. Play on and have fun but don't expect to get any help from WGT with problems. 

So true mate.  WGT is really pushing away any flash players and catering to the android/I-pad crowd.  Unfortunately most of that crowd are very fickle and you will see most start and don't keep playing.  WGT is to stupid to see that the real bread and butter are long term loyal players.

But the new crowd look great in all their cool apparel that is good for nothing, other than constantly changing your clubs to play different than you are used to.

Duhhhhh.....

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 10:48 AM

Bushbeater4:

Ray7042:
    WGT staff is apparently only concerned with collecting their rewards for players buying equipment and do not appreciate their players who support the game. Good game. great graphics, bad support. Play on and have fun but don't expect to get any help from WGT with problems. 

So true mate.  WGT is really pushing away any flash players and catering to the android/I-pad crowd.  Unfortunately most of that crowd are very fickle and you will see most start and don't keep playing.  WGT is to stupid to see that the real bread and butter are long term loyal players.

But the new crowd look great in all their cool apparel that is good for nothing, other than constantly changing your clubs to play different than you are used to.

Duhhhhh.....

Anyone interested in buying a country club? LOL

I originally joined WGT because you didn't have to download anything. 

The fun and joy here is gone. The monthly tourneys are all heavy winds and WGT moderators never answer any concerns. Good luck in the future. 

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2020 9:29 AM

Sent ya a message regarding your club bushbeater. I want to join yours. I took over the one I am owner of but I am always looking for another fit, something with players Legend+. 

I am active, plan on remaining that way and continuing with the game. Regardless of you finding an owner, I would like to join the Club. Thanks. Its what I am looking for. I also need access to create games. Its what makes a Club a good place to park your cart. 

Mark 

• LuckyTaurus
    2,634 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2021 10:06 AM

This is the 3rd time I have complained about not showing online when I know in settings I am online,, still no response from WGT or help and still no way to see who is available to play

This game is becoming a joke for those of us who have played for years,,, WGT seems only interested in creating more ways for us to spend our money instead of taking care of the most important part

Being able to catch friends an play,,, games take a half hour to finally catch 4 players and inevitably the game will crash after a hole or two

My members are becoming very frustrated and looking for a different game to play instead of wasting their time here

RSS