Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Early Access for Mac

Sun, Dec 3 2023 4:32 AM (117 replies)
  • patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 12:20 PM

Marcrest:
    I've tried multiplayer, alternate shot, etc. NOTHING!

I've been playing the alternate games with all kinds of people that are not on my friends list. I just click on higher than hack and ANY game, there always seems to be someone playing and we get a fun game in.

Not quite sure about that APPAREL bonus, some guy was dressed like he was at the North Pole and he said it helped him or something lol

• HalYes
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 1:47 PM

I followed the advice of one of the suggestions in the forum that suggested dragging the WGT Launcher into the applications folder. That worked for me. I can now play with my friends on the new app on my MacBook Pro. I am running macOS Big Sur.

• alex62
    72 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 9:20 AM

Hi WGT Champ,

i am using a Mac book Pro with OS 10.15.2 Catalina. I downloaded the Mac OS app, dropped it in the applications folder, but i could not open it. This is what i got: Loading issue, Please check your internet connectivity. We are having a hard time getting a signal. Name: VersionConfig.xml Errror: 502 bad gateway

This doesn`t help me because the laptop is connected with a LAN cable to the router so the connection is top. I got in contact with WGT support a couple of times, but they gave me tipps that were not helpful at all. Funny enough - i could install and open the app on a friends Mac, which has an older OS version.

Bottom line - i am frustrated and looking for some help, because i want to play the game on my laptop. It's not that funny playing on the tablet or the phone!

Hopefully you have a hint that helps solving my "problem".

Cheers,

Alexander

• redduck45
    20 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 12:06 PM

at last at last you got a turn off chat settings on new site sooooooooooo welcome well done 

• redduck45
    20 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 12:45 PM

by using the a bonus my driver a 285 yard 1 now drives 306 well worth sticking and swapping around the logos to find what is best also 3 wood hits 275 now so no par cannot reach after 2 shots unless its 1 of those over 600 yard 1s and wind is in face . all apparel  is now on min level 7 makes a big  change than in the old game . 1 of the apparel makes it so if you are in the bunker you can treat it like a normal shot almost  cheers David 

• Crichy41
    7 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2021 8:09 AM

hi. my user name is crichy41. I have just tried to download the game to play on my MacBook Air but I get the message saying that it can't be downloaded because it can't be screened for malicious stuff.

Could you please offer any advice. Thanks (davecrich@sky.com)

• Bruusie
    2 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2021 10:32 AM

I have the same issue...now no one to play with online...community has gone.  Haven't found or been able to create one match.  Feels like the game is dead!

• MacGyverNH
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2021 1:50 PM

If you get the security warning.  Open up System Preferences and go to Security & Privacy.

You might see Allow apps downloaded and change to App Store and identified developer.

Also you may see an option to Open the app and allow it to launch.

• 61Gene
    10 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2021 10:39 AM

My Mac says wgt is unavailable also. does not recognize anything beginning with address wgt. Is there way to repair this?

• IWANAS
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2021 2:39 AM

I have the same problem.......anyone can help? Before it was not an issue

RSS