Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Early Access for Mac

Sun, Dec 3 2023 4:32 AM (117 replies)
  • Lappe13
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2020 11:21 PM

Hi I downloaded and this error appears

Error: access to / volumes / WGTLauncher/ is forbidden; run patcher in admin mode

What can I do?

• CRowan
    405 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2020 9:13 AM

Once you download it, I downloaded it to my desktop for easy access, when the two icons pop up, WGT and apps folder, click and drag the WGT icon onto the WGTLauncher.dmg icon that will be on your desktop if you downloaded the file there. Now you can click the WGT icon and it will open the game.

• BigT306
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 6:00 PM

down loaded app it will not launch.   Get pop up window with message,   Error access/ Volume WGTLauncher/is forbidden:  run patch in administrator mode.      MacOS HighSerria version 10.13.6      Need some help 

• Hammam05
    3 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 3:46 AM

I already download WGT Launcher. But when I clicked WGT Golf pic it said ERROR: access to /Volumes/WGT Launcher/ is forbidden; run patcher in administrator mode. I'm so confusing. Would you help me please..

• CRowan
    405 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 8:53 AM

Hammam05:

I already download WGT Launcher. But when I clicked WGT Golf pic it said ERROR: access to /Volumes/WGT Launcher/ is forbidden; run patcher in administrator mode. I'm so confusing. Would you help me please..

Once you download it, I downloaded it to my desktop for easy access, when the two icons pop up, WGT and apps folder, click and drag the WGT icon onto the WGTLauncher.dmg icon that will be on your desktop if you downloaded the file there. Now you can click the WGT icon and it will open the game.

• Tbartone
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 7:33 PM

Hi There, did you find a solution to this issue as I'm having the exact same problem?

Cheers

MalleeHacka:

I'm having trouble loading desktop version on my MacBook Pro running Catalina 10.15.3. I'm logged in as Administrator, but keep getting an error message - Access is forbidden, run patcher in Administrator mode.

I'm in Administrator mode and I've told WGT this, but am getting no help. What can I do?????

Please, somebody help me.

• leighbullock
    1,009 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2020 8:51 PM

same no option just tablet or phone?

• BubbaG38
    2 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2020 3:13 PM

This is the message i get cant get it to load.

• free2402
    31 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2020 3:30 PM

Don't know what is going on with WGT. Cant access the game. Been playing for years, now all entries seemed barred or blocked somehow. What is going on with WGT? My question is really directed to WGT. Have you got an issue with my account?

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2020 12:55 AM

Same here. When I click on "Play Now" it says to start or join a country club. I play the flash version using chrome. I tried the new version and it wont even download. Been a good run. Take care everyone and stay safe.  Cheers.

RSS