Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Desktop Early Access for Mac

Sat, Nov 25 2023 10:05 AM (290 replies)
  • WinterHawk1951
    392 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2020 3:34 PM

I need to know if there is a way to run WGT Toolkit Extension on my Mac o/s to get it on the new format?

• iKev
    366 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 10:29 AM

I know it's been mentioned before but are we getting any closer to having an easily accessible "visible to other players" checkbox?  Having it only available during a game invitation means in most cases if you want to change your game status you need to go back to the Flash version.  This seems counter intuitive if you're trying to get people to stop using the Flash version...  Thanks!

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 1:36 PM

iKev:
    I know it's been mentioned before but are we getting any closer to having an easily accessible "visible to other players" checkbox? 

Kev, check out this post from WGTChampion (posted right after you asked).  He says that's coming, most likely at the end of July with the next update.

• iKev
    366 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2020 3:43 PM

I did see that not too long after I posted.  Been mentioned before but the ability to differentiate between available and busy would be great to have as well.  

Many thanks to Champion for the update!

• pmaxwell55
    11 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 10:06 AM

There has been a recent update to Mac software.  A friend of mine mentioned that somebody he was playing with was not able to play with the new app after updating the operating software. 

Is anybody else experiencing that?

• iKev
    366 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 10:18 AM

Currently the most up to date operating system for Mac is MacOS Catalina 10.15.6, which is what I'm running.  I've had no trouble at all running the new app.  

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 10:28 AM

iKev:

Currently the most up to date operating system for Mac is MacOS Catalina 10.15.6, which is what I'm running.  I've had no trouble at all running the new app.  

Same here. Running 10.15.6 and had no issues playing a game.

• dfitzmahan
    38 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2020 7:13 PM

Having more and more success with Early Access for Mac.  Appreciate the work.

One glitch.  The consecutive days played on the Early Access version is sometimes one day off as compared to the consecutive days played in the browser version (Chrome).  Happy to supply screen shots if need be.

• seanwalter
    295 Posts
    Tue, Jul 28 2020 7:56 AM

is there any plans to release WGT on Google Stadia platform ?

• goldfingers
    114 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 4:21 PM

I   can't even load the Mac version      Been playing for 10 years.  ComeJAN. 1 I'm gone.......   And so are many I have spoken too........BYE         BYE

As usual WGT cares not........

RSS