Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Limited Credit Videos

Sun, Jul 9 2023 7:30 PM (416 replies)
  • JohnB484
    5 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2022 3:50 AM

I used to get 150 a day for watching the free videos, but I'm only getting 4 -5 now? Can you tell me why this is happening? I thought 150 free credits a day was fair but only a few videos is not.

• KenBTEXAS
    281 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2022 10:45 PM

JohnB484:

I used to get 150 a day for watching the free videos, but I'm only getting 4 -5 now? Can you tell me why this is happening? I thought 150 free credits a day was fair but only a few videos is not.

I always and still am getting 150c per day. Tho some days are easier then others.

Turn off location based ads on your device.

Reset your advertising ID.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2022 4:00 AM

I have always got my 150 credits. Might have to reset AD ID once or twice each day. Cheers

• AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2022 11:53 AM

KenBTEXAS:

For IOS 14 and higher, there is no advertising I.D.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2022 12:03 PM

AlaskanDame:

KenBTEXAS:

For IOS 14 and higher, there is no advertising I.D.

open to show all active apps. Swipe up the WGT app to close it.

go to privacy. change the toggle under tracking for the WGT app to off. under apple advertising change the toggle for personalized ads to off.

Reopen the WGT app and login.

currently you get a few or zero tries at that setting to watch vids. month or so ago it would go a while.

after it hangs up again.

close the game as above again. 

change the above toggles back to on. 

Reopen app. SHould get 20-30 before it hangs up again.

rinse repeat.

it's a hassle.

much easier on my kindle fire tablet. but i run both while im sitting around at a bar or watching TV.

• FlashDragon1
    3 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2022 5:28 AM

What is the limit? I was told it was up to 150 credits per day (75 vids) which is reasonable, considering the high cost of decent balls. What is the limit now? 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2022 11:13 AM

FlashDragon1:

What is the limit? I was told it was up to 150 credits per day (75 vids) which is reasonable, considering the high cost of decent balls. What is the limit now? 

Still 150

• GREGMARTIN25
    6 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2022 1:00 PM

Resetting the id didnt work for me but android now have the option to delete the ad id. Did this and its been working perfectly since

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2022 7:30 AM

Probably most of you don't want to hear this.  I believe the problem is a WIFI issue.  Today 6/5/22 I at first tried using my Fire tablet to obtain videos(runs on wifi) It would only run 2 and then have to restart WGT to get anymore, I was in a different room then my router(where it gets its WIFI signal).  I went to a win10 computer that has both bluestacks and Nox installed.(this computer is hard wired)  Running both of the above side by side, it ran the rest of the videos with no problem.  During that time I tried again with the tablet, now is the same room as the router, it would only run a few before having to restart WGT.

My internet is through charter, modem only, I run a linksys router for my wifi.

I have had this tablet run all videos before with no problems.  I have verizon for my phone and have had it run all videos at times also.

I think it is a crapshoot as to whether the videos will run off of WIFI consistently.  I think most of you will think, that's not right and it may well be.  I am sure that WGT will tell you otherwise also.  But this has been my observation.  I sometimes and sometimes not have been in the past been able to get vidoes running WIFI.

It's your choice to believe what you want and to complain as you see fit.

I run bluestack version 5.5.100.1040.n32 and Nox version 7.0.7.8 and have no problem getting all the videos on a daily basis.  These versions won't run correctly on my win7 computer, as to why I use the win10.

• 1Jema
    745 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2022 12:39 PM

It has been like this for a while, now.

Upgraded my Bluestacks from v4 to 5.8. Wired connection.

Installed WGT and ran the app and I scored 3 ads, enough to set a macro and watch it work once.

So for me it is not Wifi based, not full storage based, it is not device based.

I just would like to know what the issue is based on.

Neil

RSS