Forums

Help › Forums

Re: did not get what I paid for

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 7 2020 10:46 AM (9 replies)
  • thecliffs
    364 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 2:12 AM

Today (11-7-19 ) I purchased a sleeve of Calloway balls level 33 and received one ball instead of on sleeve. I was playing with my last ball and purchased a sleeve and my inventory is only showing 2 balls. Inventory should show 4 balls. Would like to get what I paid for.

thecliffs

• WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 7:58 AM

thecliffs:

Today (11-7-19 ) I purchased a sleeve of Calloway balls level 33 and received one ball instead of on sleeve. I was playing with my last ball and purchased a sleeve and my inventory is only showing 2 balls. Inventory should show 4 balls. Would like to get what I paid for.

thecliffs

We are looking into getting this corrected, but if you could e-mail through our help page, we will get this corrected for you

WGT

• PlusfourHacker
    239 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 9:33 AM

I have the same issue 2 purchases have produced only one ball for each sleeve.

11-7-19 kindly correct at earliest 

Plusfourhacker

• bigboobay
    2 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 1:50 PM

Same here , purchased a sleeve of Titleist, received one ball, you owe me 975 credits.

• thecliffs
    364 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 2:05 AM

Not sure how to get to the help page. Could someone advise me how .

Thanks in advance.

thecliffs

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 4:27 AM

Is it only if you buy from the pro shop? I bought a sleeve via the last ball warning a couple of days ago and got all 3 balls. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 3:39 PM

thecliffs:

Not sure how to get to the help page. Could someone advise me how .

Thanks in advance.

thecliffs

For you and the others above with this problem, Click "Contact" link at the bottom of the page to get to Customer Support.  They can help.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2019 1:46 AM

I’m not sure if it’s because I bought my balls via the last ball warning or if it’s because I bought them while playing mobile but I just bought a sleeve via the last ball warning while playing mobile and I got all 3 balls. Or do they have the glitch fixed?

• thecliffs
    364 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2019 1:18 AM

I received all my balls from wgt this morning ( thank you wgt ) but not sure if the glitch has been fixed but I assume it has.

thecliffs

• Woodi3Driver
    3 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2020 10:46 AM

I've never had this issue before, but recently it has happened to me twice now.

During a game, with my last ball in inventory, a pop up appears in the lower right of the screen above my ball reminding me "This is your last ball, would you like to purchase a new sleeve?" With the option to click a button "yes". (which is normal)

When I click on "yes" another pop up appears saying "Ooops something went wrong" and does not allow me to purchase said sleeve. Well this message appears over and over when I click yes. (not normal)

Well when the time comes and my ball has ran out of hits or I lose said last ball, a different pop up appears in the center of the screen (see link below) saying "Last ball taken out of play" followed by "Purchase a sleeve or continue with starter balls" as the two options.

Twice now I've clicked on "Purchase new sleeve" and confirmation appears. with credits being removed from my acct.

Only then does that same pop up in the beginning appear in the lower right of screen saying, "This is your last ball, would you like to purchase new sleeve."

I've been charged twice now for a sleeve of balls, while only receiving 1 ball.

I've mentioned the bug to WGT customer support, only for them to reply, "Check your transaction history, you only purchased 1 ball."

I don't even see an option anywhere in the Pro Shop to purchase just 1 ball. I've been playing this game many many years now and have never only purchased 1 ball.

Clearly this is a bug that needs to be fixed, and my credits returned.

ANY HELP?!?

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:550:0]

RSS