Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Weird Game

Tue, Apr 26 2022 1:26 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Saratogan
    66 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2022 8:06 PM

To keep current . The weekly apparel bonus packs are based on your weekly wins . If you have performed the same or similar every week . They will not change .

Perhaps I don't understand your response.  The first 9 wins each week in the coin rooms earn you 2 silver apparel packs and 1 gold pack bonuses.  I usually get to 9 wins on the first day.  Those apparel packs have had the same items in them every Monday for at least 2 years.  

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2022 1:26 PM

Saratogan:
    Perhaps I don't understand your response.  The first 9 wins each week in the coin rooms earn you 2 silver apparel packs and 1 gold pack bonuses.  I usually get to 9 wins on the first day.  Those apparel packs have had the same items in them every Monday for at least 2 years.  

Saratogan - pdb1's response can be ignored.  He simply does not understand the issue you raised.

The issue you raised (i.e. the contents of the 3 bonus apparel packs they give you - for winning 9 times each week - are always exactly the same) has been around for years.  Nobody from WGT has ever acknowledged it to be a bug, much less tried to fix it.  All we can do is keep telling them it's an issue, and maybe someday somebody at WGT will actually do something about it.

• PAGES
RSS