Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Option to end game/go back to main menu no longer existed

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 7 2019 6:39 PM (3 replies)
  • fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2019 10:07 AM

What possibly is the reason behind the removal of this button? It used to be I’m playing a game and struggling and I would like to end it and restart, I could click the button and go back to main menu and retry.  Now I have to force exit the app and restart. However when I do this I received a warning screen “forfeiting will disqualify you from this tournament”! No matter that the tournament I’m playing is unlimited play. In all seriousness, what the hell were the devs thinking when they decided to remove this button?

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2019 2:10 PM

PC or mobile, and if PC, I guess we now need to ask if the new or old version?

Restart typically only exist in unlimited tournaments.  

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 5:15 PM

Well I’m posting in mobile subsection, so it’s for mobile. And yes, the end game option still exists for unlimited play but had vanished for single play. Why did they take it out? 

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 6:39 PM

You can still exit a single play round through the game (you do not need to force an exit)

Yes the end game option is not there BUT now there is a “Withdraw” button. The only issue I could see is that it seems that the location of the newer withdraw button is very low (almost like it was 1/2 off the screen of my phone) so maybe you could not see it depending on what version of game you are playing. It probably needs to be moved up to the same location as the end game button

RSS