66 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 11:01 AM

swampdonkey4real:

I sent a request.  Y'all accept ya boy

Can you accept friend request and i'll send you lowdown of what we do

• NeetMr
    66 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 5:53 AM

Happy New Year to all that play this often frustrating game! And especially all you club owners. 

If you’re looking to choose a new CC post-Flash, please check everyone out in this section of forum, they all put a lot of effort into getting new members and all have something great to offer.

Of course check out Fairway Fanatics while you’re at it.

Stay safe

Chris  

• NeetMr
    66 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2021 12:42 AM

To all of you still playing the game post-Flash...we salute you. And we’d like to help you too. Come join Fairway Fanatics, join our Academy, play some events, win some prizes but most importantly.....have some fun. 

Give me a shout if you’re interested 

Chris 

• NeetMr
    66 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2021 11:44 PM

As the world starts to get back to normal....what could be more normal than lining up a 12 foot putt that bends in 5 directions at Kiawah Island? Come join Fairway Fanatics and see if we can find a vaccine for this issue. 

Stay safe, join FF

Chris  

• Terrysone
    7 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2021 12:47 PM

Hi Chris, I am a CC member who would prefer to play for a British club...at present I am in an American one  cringe..

However I need to ask do you provide free shot / putter pal as does hopefully my ex club 

yours in suspenders Terrysone.

• NeetMr
    66 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2021 12:59 PM
    Thanks for reaching out. Hope you enjoy your time at our club.
  • NeetMr
    66 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2021 12:51 AM

Level 20 achieved! 

Only 700 million XP away from Level 21....if you’d like to be a part of this mission....please contact me.....

Or if you just want to play Club Tournaments, Alt-Shot, Multi-Club and CC v CC matches....that’s fine too.

FAIRWAY FANATICS CC (Level 20)  

• NeetMr
    66 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2021 8:10 AM

Hey Virtual golf players...

give Fairway Fanatics a look as you browse the clubs looking for a new home. 

Take care

Chris  

• cjbog
    3 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2021 10:44 PM

Hi Chris,

I am looking for a new CC because I am the only active member of my CC and the owner refuse to respond to any messages about trying to grow the CC. I see that your club is very active I would like to see how that is. I play almost daily to use the CC pass to build XP. Please let me know if you will invite me to join so I can resign from my current CC.

thank you

cjbog

• NeetMr
    66 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 8:17 AM

Absolutely....leave your old club and I will send invite immediately....

Chris 

RSS