Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The New Fairway Fanatics

Tue, Jul 5 2022 2:51 PM (55 replies)
  • TSSparky72
    985 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 6:23 AM

Bumpity bump

We have had several new members join us at Fairway Fanatics over the past few weeks and we are so happy to see some new faces join our active club.  Please feel free to give us a look if interested in joining a WGT club.

Fairway Fanatics would be glad to have some more new and active players.

• TSSparky72
    985 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 6:53 AM

Time once again to give it a bump.

We have recently thinned the membership at Fairway Fanatics of members who either were not playing or failing to participate in at least a few club events.

If you are an active player looking for a club that offers many club tourney's and are active on Proboards Forum, Telegram and some Discord then Fairway Fanatics may just be a good fit for you.

Fairway Fanatics, a great club to call home on WGT, check us out.

• NeetMr
    66 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2020 11:33 AM

We have a Winter Olympic themed event starting soon. Come onboard to find out about that and everything else we do. Multi-Division League and Cups, Last Fanatic Standing, lots of Alt Shot between members and a fantastic community on Proboards Forum and Telegram app. 

• Foooze
    312 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2020 11:49 AM

NeetMr:

We have a Winter Olympic themed event starting soon. Come onboard to find out about that and everything else we do. Multi-Division League and Cups, Last Fanatic Standing, lots of Alt Shot between members and a fantastic community on Proboards Forum and Telegram app. 

• NeetMr
    66 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 2:14 AM

We’re looking for players of all formats to join us as we start our post-Flash journey. We offer Leagues, Cups, Quarterly Tour, and a multitude of tournaments, prizes and alt-play.

Drop us a line if you’re interested.  

• NeetMr
    66 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 11:33 PM

Our final Major of the year starts today.....YOU could be a part of it. Credits available, other prizes available for forum members.

Get in touch for details

Chris

• NeetMr
    66 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2020 2:44 AM

It’s our weekly invite to join us at Fairway Fanatics CC. Thousands of credits available to win, sleeves galore but most importantly, a community from all countries and tiers that all help each other whilst trying to play this game! 

please contact me if you’d like to join.  

• Chilts
    78 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2020 1:52 PM

Hi

I joined WGT a long time ago but then stopped playing for a while, I’ve played every day now for the best part of a year, I belong to a CC but am looking for a more active club to join. I regularly play Clash events and support club tourneys but would like to see more variety like match play and alternate shot games. is this something you could offer?

• NeetMr
    66 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2020 12:00 AM

Absolutely. I saw you were with a club so that’s why I cancelled friend request....I will add you again and tell you all about us 

• NeetMr
    66 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 12:11 AM

It’s Friday and our weekly post to try and drag you to Fairway Fanatics CC. We have a five division league, 4 quarterly tours with a Winter Olympic based tour due to start in December. 

We have a busy Telegram presence with alt-shot, skins and general fun to be had in there.

We don’t demand you Turf War or Clash, just play those as you wish. We put on over 20 events a month which we ask you to play as many as you can. Credits, sleeves, virtual trophies all available. 

There’s loads of great clubs in this thread. Please give us a look when you want to go through your options.

Chris (NeetMr) 

RSS