Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Mon, Feb 28 2022 5:44 PM

Launcher is broken for me. It launches then I hit play and a thing pops up super quickly and it has like the logo and a red exclamation I think then thats it. 

I even reinstalled it, no dice. 

Oh well. It was nice playing this game in the past. 

I don't play it much anymore, I may just move on if I'm going to have to deal with the instable software for a round once a month.  

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Mon, Feb 28 2022 5:54 PM

MrFunnyWobbl:

Launcher is broken for me. It launches then I hit play and a thing pops up super quickly and it has like the logo and a red exclamation I think then thats it. 

I even reinstalled it, no dice. 

Oh well. It was nice playing this game in the past. 

I don't play it much anymore, I may just move on if I'm going to have to deal with the instable software for a round once a month.  

It doesn't even work through steam. I tried that, tried uninstalling and rebooting and reinstalling, nothing. 

End of an era for me.

• nerve60
    285 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2022 3:15 PM

Only issue I have with the PC version now is the dots on the greens. There are a few holes when viewed from front view and reverse view, the dots are actually going in opposite directions! Of course most of the time I guess wrong and the putt breaks uphill from my view. 

• KenBTEXAS
    281 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2022 7:34 PM

IF the dots are opposite in both views I normally aim straight and hit it hard. This works most of the time.

IF you want the real answer check out Fmags video here

• nerve60
    285 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2022 8:04 AM

That does help a bit. Hopefully my Imagination is correct. 

• Tee2Eagle
    8 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 11:28 AM

Do you think there is any hope for a Windows program some day?

• KalleKellosta
    185 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2023 9:06 AM

Hi there.

I have the latest version of Early Access and every now and then (right now) I get the really strange error. I cannot play CC tournaments at all! I can play 2H2 and others but when I press Country Clubs and then Club tournaments this happens:

The program starts loading but when it reaches "Loading club tournaments" it stops with this error message "We're sorry. Pls check your internet connectivity. We are having a hard time getting a signal. Error code: We are unable to parse response from server."

Then the only thing i can do is press cancel and am kicked out to the main page in the app.

I tried the Steam version also but same error.

I tried to reboot the computer and the Arris broadband modem but no change.

This is really annoying. I think it happened one or two times before and I wrote WGT help about it but am waiting for their response.

Is this something someone else has experienced?

Thanks

Calle

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2023 9:37 PM

DO YOU RECIEVE DVD 'S OR SOMETHING TO INSTALL INTO YOUR COMPUTER OR DO YOU JUST DOWN LOAD IT FROM LINE

RSS