Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Mon, Aug 16 2021 1:02 PM (1,342 replies)
  • pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2021 10:45 PM
    WGTChampion:

We are aware of the matchmaking issues. We hoped to address it in the downtime last night but it didn't make it due to the complexity of the issue. 

We hear your calls to change the friends list to be more like flash. This will take more time and isn't as high on our list as fixing matchmaking.

Like I said . People will need to keep mentioning all of these related features .

NEW PICS UPLOAD Skulla12

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 9:21 AM

skccvb:
    There is another fix needed- the amount of time to respond to a game invite- as it stands now, if you blink- the invite is gone. In the flash version, as I recall, a game invite stayed until you responded, OR until it was withdrawn. At least keep it open for more than 5 seconds!!

pdb1:
    It is on the inviter . To be aware and considerate . To realize when he or she clicks that invite on and back off . That a person on the other end just got a teasing flash of an invite . With no chance to respond .

similar link

P.S. I am now losing 10,000 plus coins in almost every other attempt at a coin game . When the opponent does not have the patience to wait . As the opponent must know when to exit and successfully steal the coins .

Most times they get the forfeit .

7 times ( 140,000 coins ) this has not been the case . 3 times reported with no response . I am too dedicated to be able allow this or look the other way . I work hard for my coins .

I am certain that this load time issue is more widespread than even I know .

It would be better if the fee was returned to both players than reward one or the other with a win . With no holes played .

NEW PICS UPLOAD Skull_10

• Triebie0815
    9 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 9:06 AM

since your last update playing in the coin rooms is a desaster!

you get connected with another golfer for 18k match and the timer starts, goes down to zero and then...nothing!

The game freezes and you have to leave the game coming back to main menu. Of course my coins are gone because  i had to leave the game in order to unfreeze the game. This becomes not only very annoying but also very expensive.

So far that cost me nearly 100.000 coins. With a total of 300k in my pocket i lost 30% of my cash that way without having the chance to play for it.

Please fix this connection issue asap and think about restoring my coins lost during this process.

Thanks in advance hopefully for an answer...

• TopShelf2010
    10,344 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 9:24 AM

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 10:16 AM

Triebie0815:
    you get connected with another golfer for 18k match and the timer starts, goes down to zero and then...nothing!

I also play the CasaBlanca 3 hole 18K rounds . I have that issue and more . That is 10,000 coins per round getting stolen from you .

Triebie0815:
    Please fix this connection issue asap and think about restoring my coins lost during this process.

If you can screenshot any part of that . Like the beginning when you first get matched with both of you showing.

IE:

:

Any screenshot . Or write down the players name and the time stamp .

Submit it to members@wgt.com . They can check and see what happened .

So far I have had a couple of reimbursements .-

At least that's something .

NEW PICS UPLOAD Skull_11

• Triebie0815
    9 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2021 7:09 AM

i can´t write down names or make screenshots for the games in the past.

thanks for the hint but i´d rather stop playing coin games before i have to make notes or screenshots before i start playing:-) 

i will contact WGT and i will see what they are willing to do.

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2021 4:18 AM

pdb1:
      Any screenshot . Or write down the players name and the time stamp .

Or .

The name of the coin room ( very important ) , the date , and an approximate time .

Is sufficient for them to check the results printed on the timestamp . That is the least you can do.

As you might imagine . There is a barrage of of requests for reimbursements .

They do investigate every one . They have to have some data to go on .

• Jerrodcaldwell53
    25 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 1:00 AM

what is a pcea i dont understand. help please

• ScottHope
    7,859 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 2:34 AM

Personal Computer Early Access

It was the name given to the early release of the new version of World Golf Tour.

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 6:21 AM

ScottHope:

Personal Computer Early Access

It was the name given to the early release of the new version of World Golf Tour.

Yes all PC related programs , access , glitches , errors , inquiries , fixes , frustrations ,updates , etc .

Have tried to be addressed in this 134 page thread . Welcome to WGT Early Access! . But the WGT Universe has contributed a plethora  of more info throughout these   Forums .

The SEARCH feature to the right can uncover many of your questions .

There is also

WGT Desktop Early Access for Mac

WGT Mobile

Welcome to WGT

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Bug Log

Help / FAQ general WGT

Help / FAQ Mobile

For more serious or personal , system , monetary , game play , etc concerns . You can contact Member Services . Include all your details .

Here

Customer Support

Or

members@worldgolftour.com

HAPPY SKULLS GIFS Giphy

RSS