Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 11:03 AM

Nope....but how can i hold down ctrl or alt on onboard keyboard and hitting play at the same time to the game?????

• ScottHope
    10,084 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 12:47 PM

My control key stays on when I click it.

• woodrush407
    874 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 9:09 PM

I hold down control key and press play but do not let up on ctrl until the window comes up to change the resolution.

I found that playing in 1600 x 1024 works great for me, what resolution does the majority play in, 1024 x 768?

have fun!

keep it in the short grass!

woodrush

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 9:10 AM

Incredibly slow loading most of the time. Being told WGT can`t connect to my internet, "retry". Does this over and over again. Got tossed out of a altshotgame today. One glitch after another now. DO SOMETHING WGT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very angry

Bjorn

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 4:39 PM

Bowl64:

Incredibly slow loading most of the time. Being told WGT can`t connect to my internet, "retry". Does this over and over again. Got tossed out of a altshotgame today. One glitch after another now. DO SOMETHING WGT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very angry

Bjorn

You're NOT alone.  The game is hit or miss for me and I have extremely fast internet.  Games are freezing after 5 & 6 holes and restarting to "Resume Failed".

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 7:11 PM

pmm711:

Bowl64:

A very angry

Bjorn

You're NOT alone.  The game is hit or miss for me and I have extremely fast internet.  Games are freezing after 5 & 6 holes and restarting to "Resume Failed".

It`s frustrating to say the least, didn`t have these problems 8-10 days ago but they have been getting more frequent and annoying since then day by day. And WGT just doesn`t respond to it, so disapointing!

Still angry

Bjorn

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 9:59 PM

Bowl64:

It`s frustrating to say the least, didn`t have these problems 8-10 days ago but they have been getting more frequent and annoying since then day by day. And WGT just doesn`t respond to it, so disapointing!

Still angry

Seems like this Showdown crap is overburdening their servers, then add a few days of Clash trash on top of that. Seems like server overload on this new format.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 6:05 AM

woodrush407:

I hold down control key and press play but do not let up on ctrl until the window comes up to change the resolution.

That was the key!! Thank you, it worked.

• RickinWaSt
    2,069 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 6:43 AM

>> Next Update Will Include? <<

Anyone have insight as to what the next update will include? 

Or, what is your #1 hope for change?

RSS