Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • RickinWaSt
    2,071 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 8:03 PM

Stopped using "EA" 2 weeks ago because of the *On Going* and *Unresolved* issues folks have been reporting. Not a great PR message to those using "Flash:"knowing they will have to convert to "EA" at year's end.

I'd feel better if someone from TopGolf posted messages and/or group emails regarding: Known issues and when will an update be applied to fix 'em. And, what additional details will we see between now and when "Flash" gets dumped.

Is anyone listening at TopGolf?

Ford - "EA" bits you in the hind end {Again) /-:

• MartinuZ
    35 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2020 7:42 AM

Hi Champion

Is it an very early access on the new "wgt app" ?

MartinuZ

• MartinuZ
    35 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2020 7:43 AM

Sad

• myla4
    1,017 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2020 7:07 PM

has anyone else  the  problem with EA  .....  often the little map is missing  i   cant see where to hit my drives  sometimes i can use reverse camera to guess  where  but its very difficult to play like this 

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2020 12:19 AM

Switching your swing controls to the other side might bring it back for the holes where it is missing Myla.

Options/Game/Swing Controls

• kbeebe762
    3 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2020 8:34 PM

I and other team mates have been using this "new" WGT on & off for a while to get used to it.  The really only pet peeves we have is that the TopTracer doesn't stay on the screen the whole time like the "normal" WGT.  It would be great is you could allow the camera to function as it does in the normal WGT, we like being able to view reverse angle shots at any time, for any player.....similar to the normal WGT.   I personally like to be able to swing the club, using the club as in the normal WGT, you know putting the cursor on the head of the club & swing back, rather than using the swing meter on the side or the line meter at the bottom.

Thank you for listening & having this thread, just a few concerns from players that have been here for a while.  We know it is still in sort of a beta mode.

• RLSinOP
    221 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2020 8:53 PM

Tuesday, August 18th Microsoft release Flight Simulator 2020.  A profound example of how to take an iconic entertainment application to the next level, and I mean are they EVER taking it to the next level!  I downloaded the WGT PC launcher today and took it for a test drive.  It's a shame that WGT/Topgolf has taken their iconic entertainment application backwards about 10 years.  I literally can't believe what a poor attempt this is.  My suggestion?  Back to the drawing board and this time, get some professional gaming developers.

• RickinWaSt
    2,071 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2020 9:38 PM

This beta version seems to have a variety of hiccups. Some appear here and there for some, but not for all.  In the case of the tracer, I have not experienced that as an issue. 

RSS