Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,082 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2020 1:14 PM
    Thank you Nigel, Simon.  ; )

DodgyPutter:
    He posted on this thread on the 9th of June and Scott suggested, among other things, the same solution (I think).

Oops.....gettin' forgetful in my old age.
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2020 1:41 PM

ScottHope:
    Oops.....gettin' forgetful in my old age.

Lol Scott, I think you've given that advice to quite a few and it'd be impossible to remember all those you've helped by name.

I didn't remember either, Nigel had obviously been on his profile so I went too and saw the two posts on his history.

• RedRockster
    692 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 11:27 AM

I have a question,  I am playing the Early Access version I downloaded from wgtchampion's forum.  I am seeing now on some wgt.com pages a button to dowload the app windows+mobile.  Is this the same version that I have been playing or something new.  I don't want to get my system confused or not be able to play.  It indicates that friend list contains their status as well, which is much needed in the Early Access version I am playing.

So, is this something new and different or the same as the Early Access I have been using?

thanks,

Paul

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 12:10 PM

RedRockster:

I have a question,  I am playing the Early Access version I downloaded from wgtchampion's forum.  I am seeing now on some wgt.com pages a button to dowload the app windows+mobile.  Is this the same version that I have been playing or something new.  I don't want to get my system confused or not be able to play.  It indicates that friend list contains their status as well, which is much needed in the Early Access version I am playing.

So, is this something new and different or the same as the Early Access I have been using?

thanks,

Paul

Same thing Paul. If you click on that link it just takes you to a page where you can download the app for Android, iPhone, Web etc.

• RickinWaSt
    2,068 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 9:11 AM

Question: Is WGT/TopGolf posting a list of changes/additions whenever there is an update?

Question: WGT/TopGolf has received a large amount of feedback. Have they, or are they capable of post and prioritizing/ranking what they have received? 

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 9:30 AM

RickinWaSt:

Question: Is WGT/TopGolf posting a list of changes/additions whenever there is an update?

Question: WGT/TopGolf has received a large amount of feedback. Have they, or are they capable of post and prioritizing/ranking what they have received? 

Ya mean this! ? ;)

643238.aspx

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 11:42 AM

RickinWaSt:

Typically, yes.  They have gotten much better about this lately.  

Here's the latest:  https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/644747/4337155.aspx#4337155

• RickinWaSt
    2,068 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2020 6:46 AM

I've increased my playing on "EA" and enjoy it more and more. My only issue (Still)  has to do with the lack of camera views compared to "Flash".

Question: Will TopGolf increase the number of camera views that are comparable to "Flash"?

What is Missing: Behind the green view and views where I can see enlarged grids vs the "to small to make out" grids on the green for my approach shot. 

Spacebar Issue: Merion #3 & St. Andrews #1 for example provides only 2 views. If you go into putter mode and keep repeatedly tab the spacebar you can eventually see a new view.  

Anyone else aware of the above spacebar issue?

• RickinWaSt
    2,068 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2020 11:00 PM

New Issue: On the green switch back and forth between pitch mode & putter. Mode freezes and I cannot access putter mode. This has happened about 10 time today.

Immediate Fix: Use the meter, swing, but don't hit. It unfreezes the mode.

RSS