Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • seganti
    1,823 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2021 9:39 AM

Thanks Scott..:)

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2021 11:01 AM

You're welcome seganti, thank you.  ; )

• Golfguy992
    18 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2021 1:17 PM

Logged on this morning.  It's been a few weeks, what happened?  Picture quality is awful, it won't even go full screen?   This happened after it did an automatic update.  Anyone else seeing this?

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 10:38 AM

Golfguy992:

Logged on this morning.  It's been a few weeks, what happened?  Picture quality is awful, it won't even go full screen?   This happened after it did an automatic update.  Anyone else seeing this?

Go into settings and change resolution, save, and then change it back to what you want. I have a card game that runs only in 480i and if I try to start WGT, while the card game is running, WGT is also in that same format. 

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2022 1:21 AM

Cheers Paul, it's not one of my most popular films but I hope it's helped someone.  ; )

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2022 12:49 AM

Thank you Paul. If someone has an issue, the last thing they want is fluff in it. ; )

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2022 1:22 AM

I've never had a problem with the launcher getting stuck (famous last words probably!), but one suggestion I would add to Scott's video is to maybe rename the first icon "WGT Launcher" so that it is obvious it is the launcher, and then you will know the 2nd icon is just for gameplay and doesn't include updates.

Also, at some point (when the launcher is working correctly) you will probably want the non-updated WGT app (2nd icon) to be updated (so that you have the latest working update), so you would delete the 2nd icon and go through the same steps in the video again, except that you wouldn't need to pin to the taskbar before clicking PLAY (to get the launcher icon) as you already thave that.  Maybe this was to be in a future video?

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2022 5:26 AM

How do you rename the taskbar icons?

RSS