Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • redduck45
    20 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2021 2:49 PM

so far i hit 65 million wgt balls ob or into water that yank idit can say time to reload 40000000000000000000000000 times i dont care  and i love hitting yank balls into water 

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2021 6:59 AM

Again, bring back the option of turning the caddie off. AND, the "meter" on the balls which tells us how many hits are left on said balls. C`mon WGT!

Bjorn

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2021 7:34 AM

• Tepi62Ka
    321 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2021 6:28 AM

Agree :) 

pdb1:

Bowl64:

No, it`s not. It`s the caddie, let us have the option of turning it off. Second, it`s not the balleffects  themselfs, it`s all these "rewardmessages" about them in the message inbox on the launcher.

Don`t care about, nor do i use, the friggin balleffects, just want to be able to delete the messages about them.  

AND, a way to remove unwanted balls from the inventory.

Bjorn

Good point .

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2021 10:19 AM

jacktrade51:
    Actually, the option to just delete unwanted balls is there.  It was pointed out to me by a club member after my post.

Where is that option Tom? I can't seem to find it...

....... Could you post a screenshot Buddy I must be...

JD

• Gepetto1958
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2021 10:57 AM

JDGHOST:

jacktrade51:
    Actually, the option to just delete unwanted balls is there.  It was pointed out to me by a club member after my post.

Where is that option Tom? I can't seem to find it...

....... Could you post a screenshot Buddy I must be...

JD

8,864 Posts 
    Wed, May 19 2021 9:19 PM

Set up practice game/Cong B9.  That is a hard pond to miss if one is trying to get rid of balls one does not want.

• Jerrodcaldwell53
    47 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2021 8:36 AM

i used wave browser and saved it in downloads then installed from there works great.

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2021 1:14 PM
    2 Ways To Run WGT Golf

Fire up the game through the launcher as normal, but before pressing 'Play', right click on the launcher's taskbar icon and select 'Pin to taskbar'.

Go back to the launcher and press 'Play'. When the game has loaded, right click on the game's taskbar icon and select 'Pin to taskbar'.

Now you have two icons. One launches the game through the launcher and does updates, the other launches the game without the launcher and does not do updates.

If WGT releases an update that causes the launcher to fail in some way, you can still launch the game using the other icon. 😎

UPDATE 22-12-2022 :

This does not appear to be a permanent way to avoid updates. I used the golf.exe file to launch the game for 10-12 days after an update, and the last time I did that an image appeared in the centre of the game window...

...forcing me to click an update button before I could continue.  : (

RSS