Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2021 9:20 PM

From a game-playing view. PCEA almost equals Flash once we make adjustments.  The meter is smoother, but a little harder to read sideways shift.

From a communication standpoint, PCEA is a disaster.  Our availability (or inavailablity) is impossible to decipher.  Those who like AS and match play are screwed.  We get into a multi player game, we show green and get invites we cannot accept.

We try invite players, but they are green and they refuse. (They would prefer to be red and not invited.)

I was trying to set up an AS game this evening.  We finally got it going, but 5 players that I had invited and declined (they were in a game) invited me while I was in the game that got started.  This is nonsense.

We cannot say why we are declining except "in a game", "no" (which is rude), or "later".

Obvious fixes if WGT cares:

1. Restore blue/green/red system on availability.

2. Add the option we used to have on why we are declining the game.  I used to be able to say back in 3 minutes, current game ends in 2 minutes, etc,

Tom.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2021 4:03 AM

jacktrade51:
    Those who like AS

My playing preference but I do hope they fix this issue soon and I don't understand why they don't come here and tell us something. As a side note I do fine some A/S games but mostly on the weekends only for some reason.

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2021 2:45 PM

Since i cannot play one hole now to get my dailly points i play chelsea .

Just as quick .

Mostly pro's and masters but they still manage to beat me getting 100 yards start of the tee .

But they are so slow . 45 seconds to line up each shot and sometimes more .

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 2:04 AM

yep .

you like to talk paul .

• MyGime1
    83 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2021 7:21 AM

well I tried to log on a little while ago, it searched for updates and cannot find the version info so wont let me on

aint life grand 

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2021 10:22 AM

MyGime1:
    aint life grand 

Try a reinstall. (Windows).

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2021 3:05 AM

Please WGT give us the option to turn the caddie off. And also the possibility to remove balls from our inventory, too many crap balls in there won, gifted by WGT, in tournaments.

Bjorn

RSS